Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: 'All These Bums' Got Heavyweight Titles Because of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Fury bullies AJ and stops him late. AJ gets hurt badly. Real badly. He'd be frustrated with Fury's elusiveness and would get torn apart, the refs might wave it off due to excessive blood loss around the 8th.
    Can't see fury ever fighting again to be honest , dafty has thrown away his prime

I do think if he does come back he would get completely drilled by Joshua though

Probably best to go out as the guy who dethroned klinchko instead of the guy that got steamrolled

Comment

This comment only makes sense if Fury had retired after a great career but he sabotaged himself with drugs, alcohol and whatever else he felt like.

Fury just comes across as stupid tbh

Comment

He needs to come back.

Whilst his win against Wlad is the greatest of any in his division for well over a decade. Having him sitting on the sidelines snipping doesn't help.

But he has opened up the division. Alternatively, we would have had Wilder on the shelf injured and making defences against overmatched opponents for a while and what? Klitschko knocking over someone like Andy Ruiz or whoevers promoter bit the bullet. It wouldn't have been Joshua or Parker anyway it would have been seen as them to the wolf. Not now though!

Comment

He is 100% right, you can take his paper titles and hand them to some bum in parker or let it be bought out by aj. BUT Fury is Still the ring/lineal champ, the only important title. The man should be respected his far more entertaining then old man wlad and hopefully he comes back to knock off these guys pretending to be champs in his division.

Comment

Fury told Briggs he's at 310lbs right now... Hope he comes back. Great talent, underappreciated by sensitive-types who only saw him as a clown

Not enjoying the hype that AJ is getting, he has a boring basic style and no personality. He's yet to fight anybody with a pulse and yet somehow he's got a belt?? Casuals are doing my ****ing nut in, telling me AJ's all this, all that!! Sadly, I can see Klit getting TKO'd, due to old age+inactivity, and then we're all gonna have to deal with higher levels of ridiculousness. I hate it.

Comment

Fury is an ignorant redneck with ****phobic and anti-Semitic prejudices.Can't believe that journalists still quote this idiot. Hope he has to stay retired, we don't need more of his stupidity.

Comment

Fury is straight up OG. He's the real deal and the true champ. He is speaking the truth.

Comment

It's easy to talk ****. Why not lose some weight and take your titles back?

Comment

When AJ buries Wlad next April nobody will care about Fury anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      wheres denium and chums? lol
                      Looks like he's been in hiding for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                      X