Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I've thought for years that JFK was killed.
    He blatantly was
    Evidence is outstanding

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I answered your question in the only way possible. It wouldn't be flat, simple, precise and true.
      That is not an answer. I asked what would the horizon on a globe Earth would look like. You are avoiding the obvious answer. It would look flat. Saying "no it wouldnt" is not a description of what it would look like.

I'm not telling you what I think. The globe earth is supposedly 8 inches squared a mile. And 25000 miles around the equator. The statue of liberty stands 326 feet above sea level, and can be seen from 60 miles away, if the earth was a globe, using the globe earths very own dimensions, it would be 2074 feet below the horizon period.
      1. What evidence do you have to support this claim?
      2. What is the height of the observer?

Which is why it's in point of fact theory. You can't prove it's real and there's no way to test it.
      Ok. You dont think gravity has ever been proven. Thats your delusion.

T HE O R Y.
      Learn what a scientific theory is.

But density, the proven law
      What law? Still inventing *****.
      Quote the law to me.

is the only part of the theory provable, physically and otherwise, you undressed yourself.
      lol. You still cant explain what links density to the rate and direction at which an object moves. And how we are able to calculate this.

I believe in higher beings not detectible in 3d, does that count!!
      I asked a simple question. Do you believe in the existence of atoms?

It most definitely is bizarre nonsense to think anyone in Australia is standing upside down, I agree.
      lol You said relativity is what makes a Australian think they are standing upright. Youre clueless.

It's the same what? that predicts the orbit's of moons, (plural), stars, planets and mass warp and a bunch of other stuff no one on earth has seen, ever been or for any other unlikely calculations actually exist?! Nope.
      Learn English. Stop playing dumb.

Ships don't sink, over the horizon.
      They do. Watch a video. No amount of zoom makes a ships hull reappear.

Perception makes things far away seem smaller than they are over distance, until it vanishes from perspective, only to reappear using tools made to do so.
      Nonsense.

The earth can be flat and cause a round shadow because it can be round and flat, envision a tire sitting flat, easy peezy.
      So the sun goes underneath the flat Earth and projects a shadow? So how is it daytime in China yet causing a lunar eclipse in America if the Earth is flat?

I've been in a hurricane. Hugo and a couple smaller ones. The hurricane winds do not go in one uniform direction bro. You can't use an illustration as a point of fact. East, west north south.

Typhoons and hurricanes and cyclones all rotate in the same direction, counterclockwise, if they form in the Northern Hemisphere. In the southern hemisphere they rotate clockwise.

There are model for the movement of stars, because they move. The parallax between constellations however do not. They appear the exact same distance at all times between each other, which would be impossible if we were traveling to infinite space at over half a million miles an hour.
      They have changed. Research it.

Not sure about your sticks and triangles, but some flight paths on your globe have you flying in A's and V's. On the flat earth the same flight path's measure out in near straight lines. And planes fly straight, your debunks don't change the fact that you cannot fly straight over a curve. And if you traced your finger alone a globe, the Mississippi is in fact going uphill.
      A Rhumb line path, flown with the help of compass, cuts all meridians (lines joining North pole and South pole) at equal angles, therefore it is a curved line and not a straight line.
      Still havent read the link i gave you on the mississippi?

Funny you mentioned distrust concerning physics. 9 11 physics experts get distrusted all the time by the same liars who lie. Nicola Tessa invented the channeling of electricity in the modern world, Einstien and Newton gave you quantum whatevers that are not proven, lol. True genius verses what if's.
      English mutha****a!
      Learn about how the transistor was invented. Through Quantum physics. The transistor which is used in the phone or pc you are using to debate with me on. Thats proof my friend.

Comment

• Is that flat earth a religious thing ?

Also how many people are in on it ?

My dad worked for 15 years on the Jindalee over the horizon radar, which wouldn't be necessary if the earth was flat, so he must be in on it too right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Is that flat earth a religious thing ?

My dad worked for 15 years on the Jindalee over the horizon radar, which wouldn't be necessary if the earth was flat, so he must be in on it too right ?
          Got 2geeks in this thread
          Been arguing about if the earth is flat for 2weeks now
          I would stay out of it tho
          They seem serious and somebody might get hurt

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            That is not an answer. I asked what would the horizon on a globe Earth would look like. You are avoiding the obvious answer. It would look flat. Saying "no it wouldnt" is not a description of what it would look like.

Quote the law to me.

lol. You still cant explain what links density to the rate and direction at which an object moves. And how we are able to calculate this.

lol You said relativity is what makes a Australian think they are standing upright. Youre clueless.

Nonsense.

So the sun goes underneath the flat Earth and projects a shadow? So how is it daytime in China yet causing a lunar eclipse in America if the Earth is flat?

Typhoons and hurricanes and cyclones all rotate in the same direction, counterclockwise, if they form in the Northern Hemisphere. In the southern hemisphere they rotate clockwise.

A Rhumb line path, flown with the help of compass, cuts all meridians (lines joining North pole and South pole) at equal angles, therefore it is a curved line and not a straight line.

English mutha****a!
            Learn about how the transistor was invented. Through Quantum physics. The transistor which is used in the phone or pc you are using to debate with me on. Thats proof my friend.
            I can't give you anymore green as I have gave you too much
            This is too funny

Comment

• Pizzagate pizzagate pizzagate

'Nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Is that flat earth a religious thing ?

A lot of flat earthers seem to be biblical literalists. Believing the Earth is the center of the universe like the bible says i guess, and that scientists lie about the Earth being round and orbiting the sun because they are anti-god atheists or something.
                Scientists have brainwashed us into relying on them for all our information about everything. They want to replace God with themselves.
                Thats my take on it.
                Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Got 2geeks in this thread
                Been arguing about if the earth is flat for 2weeks now
                I would stay out of it tho
                They seem serious and somebody might get hurt
                Its painful for sure.
                But i have read a fair bit of science stuff. Learnt a few new things.
                Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                I can't give you anymore green as I have gave you too much
                This is too funny

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post

Quote the law to me.

Nonsense.

English mutha****a!
                  It wouldn't look flat is thee most perfect answer. Because I have never seen one. Again neither have you. I'm arguing for a flat horizon, so how would I be able to tell you what the opposite looks like?? Makes no sense in all reality.

The claim that the earth is 25000 miles at the equator and curved 8 inches a mile squared?? It came from your side of the fence bro. Google it, wallow in it and see it's not true. Globe earth science said so.

learn what theory is, adding science in front of it is adding a word.

And words in our language are deceptive. For example government quite literally means mind control when both root words are understood. They've done a fantastic job I might add.

Already told ya, the only provable law of gravity is density. The rate of falling your side claims to prove and calculate fall under density.

I know Physics on the macro/micro level exist and can be studied. Which in term coined Quantum, which simply means amount.

My English is fine. And I do admit I've followed you off topic and bashed the good proven sciences. However, Einstiens and Newtons studies and the entire geocentric reasoning's are riddled with bullets. And all of it has been proven untrue. Einstien has been quoted as saying, "if the facts do not support your outcome, change the facts".

There has been throughout recorded history eclipses with both sun and moon in the sky together. And the moon is in the sky in daytime plenty. Unless recorded history is a lie.

The parallax between the stars in a constilation have never changed distance. That's a lie. If the earth was spinning half a billion mph around infinite space you'd never see the same constellation on yearly basis in uniform. Yet, they come back and the distance between the stars in any constellation, remains the same.

Amount physics, quantum physics. It exist, round earth does not. You've resorted to name calling which all bitter people do after points stressed are inaccurate. (25000) miles at the equator. 8 inches a mile squared facts from your side. That is simply not true. The earth wouldn't and cannot look flat because it's curved on all sides. You said so. Common sense mutha ****a use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    It wouldn't look flat is thee most perfect answer. Because I have never seen one. Again neither have you. I'm arguing for a flat horizon, so how would I be able to tell you what the opposite looks like?? Makes no sense in all reality.

The claim that the earth is 25000 miles at the equator and curved 8 inches a mile squared?? It came from your side of the fence bro. Google it, wallow in it and see it's not true. Globe earth science said so.

learn what theory is, adding science in front of it is adding a word.

And words in our language are deceptive. For example government quite literally means mind control when both root words are understood. They've done a fantastic job I might add.

Already told ya, the only provable law of gravity is density. The rate of falling your side claims to prove and calculate fall under density.

I know Physics on the macro/micro level exist and can be studied. Which in term coined Quantum, which simply means amount.

My English is fine. And I do admit I've followed you off topic and bashed the good proven sciences. However, Einstiens and Newtons studies and the entire geocentric reasoning's are riddled with bullets. And all of it has been proven untrue. Einstien has been quoted as saying, "if the facts do not support your outcome, change the facts".

There has been throughout recorded history eclipses with both sun and moon in the sky together. And the moon is in the sky in daytime plenty. Unless recorded history is a lie.

The parallax between the stars in a constilation have never changed distance. That's a lie. If the earth was spinning half a billion mph around infinite space you'd never see the same constellation on yearly basis in uniform. Yet, they come back and the distance between the stars in any constellation, remains the same.

Amount physics, quantum physics. It exist, round earth does not. You've resorted to name calling which all bitter people do after points stressed are inaccurate. (25000) miles at the equator. 8 inches a mile squared facts from your side. That is simply not true. The earth wouldn't and cannot look flat because it's curved on all sides. You said so. Common sense mutha ****a use it.
                    Lol. Youre an idiot.
                    Its like talking to a sleeping ******ed child mumbling random words in their sleep with a sock shoved in their mouth.

Comment

• Delusional and insane are proper descriptions as well. Sad that he spends so much time defending it.

Comment

Working...
                      X