Collapse
No announcement yet.

KING Khan is back!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can he really still fight at welterweight? i think he will only fight 147-154. Maybe kell could drop down and that could make a good fight. Winner fights canelo... Danny Garcia has him as a mandatory fight next so maybe kell first, come back fight, if he wins that then Garcia..... Anyone disagree?

Comment

Khan desperately needs a win over one of the top 4 guys at welter. I think his best bet is Porter and then a Bradley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Aron20 View Post
        Can he really still fight at welterweight? i think he will only fight 147-154. Maybe kell could drop down and that could make a good fight. Winner fights canelo... Danny Garcia has him as a mandatory fight next so maybe kell first, come back fight, if he wins that then Garcia..... Anyone disagree?
        DG is fighting Mayweather so he wont be holding onto his belt for much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Khan desperately needs a win over one of the top 4 guys at welter. I think his best bet is Porter and then a Bradley fight.
          Khan is fighting McGregor at 155 next. It will be the superfight of 2017, get hype!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            He's not King Khan anymore.

He's been downgraded to Baron.
            More like a buffon!

Comment

King Khan is going to show Kell Brook why his chocolate brownies are haram he will behead him with his swift jab and straight hand, no more damaged wrists so this one is gonna hurt believe that Kell, Infidels will be KOed!!

Comment

[QUOTE=soul_survivor;17047744]DG is fighting Mayweather so he wont be holding onto his belt for much longer.

I haven't heard of mayweather even coming out of retirement...let alone to fight DG!? Most I've heard of DG is that he's cherry picking John Molina for next fight.

Comment

Khan-broner needs to happen

Comment

[QUOTE=Aron20;17048421]
                    Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    DG is fighting Mayweather so he wont be holding onto his belt for much longer.

I haven't heard of mayweather even coming out of retirement...let alone to fight DG!? Most I've heard of DG is that he's cherry picking John Molina for next fight.
                    yeah, Molina is his next fight but on May 2017, it will be May v DG, if all goes to plan.

You can book it in your calendar.

Comment

Working...
                    X