Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Khan is still worse than Brook-GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if it were, so what? It's an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      He is a huge WW, but people are using this as an excuse to make it seem like this is a legit fight

At best Brook is a 154 fighter, so therefore he is still moving up a division

I find it weird how some are giving GGG the pass
      Brook is a 154 lber fighting at 147. That's the truth of it.

I'm not sure who's giving GGG the pass, but it's Brook that's the stupid one here. Not GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        #1. Canelo can literally fight just about anyone he wants from 147-160 yet chooses a guy who was knocked out at 135 & 140, is known to have a glass jaw and hadn't faced a good puncher in about 3 years.

#2. It was on fking PPV lol

#3 canelo doesn't weigh in on fight night to avoid the criticism of him weighing more than GGG on fight night then ducking him and running back to fight a bum in a division he hasn't fought in for like 3 years.

GGG-Brook is by no means a great fight but it's on regular HBO and if Eubanks Sr didn't try to take over the fking promotion we wouldn't be talking about any of this.. So stop your whining and watch the fight and tell your favorite fighters at 160 or 155 to grow a fking sack and sign a contract.

And Larryxxx, take a Valium pal, you're melting down over this.
        youre delusional.

Canelo-Khan is 10x more viable than brook-GGG

- Canelo-Khan
        - 8 lb difference - (147 - 155)
        - Canelo never fought above 155
        - Many (but not majority) people picked Khan over Canelo
        - Khan had huge speed advantage, and some said skills
        - Khan had no chin

- Brook - GGG
        - 13 lb difference - (147 - 160)
        - GGG has fought at middleweight most if not all of his pro career and KOd middleweights easily
        - NOBODY is picking Brook over GGG
        - GGG has all advantages
        - Some say Brook's chin is suspect

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Where did I say it matters? I'm just as against this fight as anyone else.

but trying to say Brook is not a big WW is simply dead inaccurate.
          Well if it didnt matter, we shouldn't be discussing it. But somehow its been thrown around in this thread and others like it changes something,. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Well if it didnt matter, we shouldn't be discussing it. But somehow its been thrown around in this thread and others like it changes something,. I wonder why?
            If somebody says something inaccurate, nobody should discuss it?

You seem to think someone is excusing the fight because we're discussing the size of Kell Brook? That's very weird.

Comment

Brook is a 154 lber fighting at 147. That's the truth of it.

I'm not sure who's giving GGG the pass, but it's Brook that's the stupid one here. Not GGG.
              Many on here have given GGG the pass - mainly GGG fans

Comment

This is all a set up for a all Brit showdown between Brook and Khan.... Brook is going to go get himself knocked out and then start talking about fighting khan again.... Talking about they on even terms since they both got KO'd by bigger men...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  Many on here have given GGG the pass - mainly GGG fans
                  I understand GGGs position. He could have fought Lara in a fight no one wanted to see on regular HBO for a million bucks, or he could fight Kell brook for 5 million bucks.

It's just purely money.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                    This is all a set up for a all Brit showdown between Brook and Khan.... Brook is going to go get himself knocked out and then start talking about fighting khan again.... Talking about they on even terms since they both got KO'd by bigger men...
                    might just be the only good thing about all of this

Comment

If somebody says something inaccurate, nobody should discuss it?

You seem to think someone is excusing the fight because we're discussing the size of Kell Brook? That's very weird.
                      Its an excuse. It might not be one that excuses the fight completely but its certainly designed to make it seem better. Maybe not for you but for plenty of other people on here thats clearly the thinking behind it. Calling Brook a 154 lber or a big WW matters none. Because, in the end, he fights at WW against WWs. So why are we continuously talking about it?

Comment

Working...
                      X