No announcement yet.

Pbc on cbs. Barthelemy v Demarco. Vasquez v Omotoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
    I understand you point but you are blaming the wrong guy, Barthelemy did all he could do to make the fight and couldn't ko demarco, maybe he could jus bring a hammer in and nail the other poor guy, like wwe match, you sound like a kid playing too much xbox...
    I disagree, he definitely didn't to "all he could", and I don't see how you could argue that position validly, but he definitely did enough to win all the rounds. And you are again implying that I just want to see someone get ****ed which is the argument that every boxing hipster that disagrees with me uses, I just said that a knockout doesn't make a fight, if you want to cling to that to give yourself the illusion of superiority that's your deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
      I disagree, he definitely didn't to "all he could", and I don't see how you could argue that position validly, but he definitely did enough to win all the rounds. And you are again implying that I just want to see someone get ****ed which is the argument that every boxing hipster that disagrees with me uses, I just said that a knockout doesn't make a fight, if you want to cling to that to give yourself the illusion of superiority that's your deal.
      That's why I say you are blaming the "wrong" guy, he hit him with everything he got and demarco ate them all, went down once and that's it, what else do you want, keep still and trade blows?

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
        That's why I say you are blaming the "wrong" guy, he hit him with everything he got and demarco ate them all, went down once and that's it, what else do you want, keep still and trade blows?
        Man you are not going to stop doing that are you, now I want them to keep still and trade blows huh? I don't know what kind of boxing you watch but it is possible to pressure a fighter without standing still and trading blows, Duran was pretty good at it, look him up and learn something instead of acting like a pretentious know-it-all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ea22 View Post
          Man you are not going to stop doing that are you, now I want them to keep still and trade blows huh? I don't know what kind of boxing you watch but it is possible to pressure a fighter without standing still and trading blows, Duran was pretty good at it, look him up and learn something instead of acting like a pretentious know-it-all.
          So now you comparing Barthelemy to one of the best ever lightweights that put a pair of gloves, if it were that easy everyone will do it, and you know boxing...

PS. By the way Roberto and I had some good time back in the day, Casablanca comes to mind, Broadway and 52nd, NY, NY.
          Last edited by BendOver; 06-23-2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X