Life is so unfair...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    money for guns but can't go food shopping
    It's not the lack of food, it's the bj overdose...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      bj overdose

Comment

bj overdose
        Hey tocayo, was looking for my birth certificate today because of some requirements but I can't find it so I have to go to the civil registrar's office to secure one. That's not the end of the story though. I found my baptismal certificate instead and guess what, I was named Joselito Juan during my baptismal haha. Buenas Noches...

Comment

Hey tocayo, was looking for my birth certificate today because of some requirements but I can't find it so I have to go to the civil registrar's office to secure one. That's not the end of the story though. I found my baptismal certificate instead and guess what, I was named Joselito Juan during my baptismal haha. Buenas Noches...
          hahaha!!!

that's my name Jose Juan

Buenas Noches!

Comment

I remember when I found my step fathers VHS ****os I went thru a couple
            :wank: overdoses

Comment

I know a guy who did exactly what you're planning to do. Here he is now.

money for guns but can't go food shopping
              He's armed himself to secure the price of an affordable *******. That's what the Vietnamese did. The Americans with their US dollars were driving up the price of a ******* making it difficult for the average Vietnamese to be able to afford one. So they said fuck it...we will force those round eyed white bastards out of here...let them get American women to suck their cocks and see how much that costs. Then Lyndon Johnson sent in the marines and all hell broke loose. Back in the 60's a blow job in Vietnam only cost $2.00...and look what happened. Nixon started bombing the hell out of everyone and almost killed off all the prostitutes leaving only so many of therm left and now it's $6.00 for what used to be only $2.00. for a good blow job. That skinny Pinoy is fighting for the right to afford a blow job...so what if he has to go without food...god bless him.
              Last edited by jaded; 02-12-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                In my experience men give the best blow jobs and they normally enjoy giving them.
                WORD...how much do you pay for those?

Comment

Working...
                X