Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steve Cunningham in Tears Over Loss: I Was Cheated!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    "This isn't a game."

Feeling pretty bad for Cunningham right now. That is a good quote, he just lost all of that time and effort he spent in training camp or otherwise preparing for this bout because of dodgy judging. Nevermind the actual fighting he did.
    And he is not at an age where a loss like this is easy to recover from. What a horrible outcome on such an important stage for boxing. The sport cannot recover when this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I've seen around the websites that most Americans (including those in the media) had Cunningham winning, while most Polish viewers had Adamek winning.

I'm neither American like Cunningham, nor Polish like Adamek. I saw a very close fight.

I thought Adamek won 115-113 (despite some pretty footwork and jabs from Cunningham) because he landed the cleaner, harder power punches and he took the fight to Cunningham who ran too much.

But there is no point in arguing. The only way Adamek would be given credit is if he KOed Cunningham, and even then you'd just say Cunningham was no good anyway (same way you discredit the Klitschkos by saying their opponents were no good).
      You are well know for exhibiting extremely heavy bias towards white fights, especially if they are eastern european in any way shape or form.

Comment

As long as fans saw the fight, and saw who won, that's all that counts. Still the fighter has to go through the hurt. Anyone who had Adamek winning 7-5 or more, hmu. No red k given. I'll just put you on ignore when fights are close so that I don't have to read your bias. Nobody had Adamek winning except the judges. Adamek better thank his fan base because even he thought he lost.

Comment

It's a small consolation but the vast majority of fans know who really won that fight.

Comment

I've seen around the websites that most Americans (including those in the media) had Cunningham winning, while most Polish viewers had Adamek winning.

I'm neither American like Cunningham, nor Polish like Adamek. I saw a very close fight.

I thought Adamek won 115-113 (despite some pretty footwork and jabs from Cunningham) because he landed the cleaner, harder power punches and he took the fight to Cunningham who ran too much.

But there is no point in arguing. The only way Adamek would be given credit is if he KOed Cunningham, and even then you'd just say Cunningham was no good anyway (same way you discredit the Klitschkos by saying their opponents were no good).
            OoOo..... That's where your problem is from.... Cant remember me discrediting the Klit bros in that manner (I rarely post in their threads) but if you have a post of mine stating otherwise please feel free to post it (just searched for you.... didn't find anything)

Nobody is out to get the K-Bros (at least not me) but that still doesn't change Tko 6.... It happened it burns I know.... But let it go

Comment

why was Cunningham whining after the fight when he was running and hugging during the actual fight?

Comment

Neither Klitschsko fought tonight mother****er. I'm glad you had Adamek winning. You had half a % respect from biased fans like yourself, and now you have zero respect. You had Adamek winning 7 rounds, and you say Steve ran too much? Remember this, and remember this well since you like to bring up the K brothers you phony bastard lol. Lennox and Byrd own Vitali, and Purrity, Brewster, Williamson, and Sanders R.I.P own your heroes. Fake ass, lmao!

You had Adamek winning 7-5. Hilarious!
                Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 12-22-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

adamek is truly awful. makes perfect sense that he's one of vitali's best wins. just got schooled by a faded cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    why was Cunningham whining after the fight when he was running and hugging during the actual fight?
                    Because Dawson and Vitali beat the **** out of him. Wait lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Neither Klitschsko fought tonight mother****er. I'm glad you had Adamek winning. You had half a % respect from biased fans like yourself, and now you have zero respect. You had Adamek winning 7 rounds, and you say Steve ran too much? Remember this, and remember this well since you like to bring up the K brothers you phony bastard lol. Lennox and Byrd own Vitali, and Purrity, Brewster, Williamson, and Sanders R.I.P own your heroes. Fake ass, lmao!

you had Adamek winning 7-5. Hilarious!
                      Byrd? Not sure if trolling.....

Comment

Working...
                      X