Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Welcome to the light

My problem with him lately is how hes been ducking the media ever since he got out of jail. ESPN straight up called him a coward and invited him to tell his side of the story. If its a lie than a lie not fought is a lie admitted.

I think Cotto ****ed him up worse than he'll admit. If you see his face after the fight has multiple bumps on his head, tasted him own blood (this happened in the Ortiz fight as well) and had a bloody nose and cuts.

And this is a guy that Pac destroyed and got tired of chasing him around the ring.

He needs to 1) admit that hes scared of Pac

2) stop saying hes up there with SRR and Ali

3) stop beating women and children

If he does all that than we cool

he wasnt cut in the cotto fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      Arum and Cotto refused to face Floyd at 140 as did Hatton
      They chose to wait
      I also remember Mayweather offering step a side money to Marquez if Pacquiao wanted the fight
      Bottom line, Pac fights, gives his fans something to cheer and look forward to. All Floyds fans have got to look forward to is Floyds excuses time after time.

So why would you insinuate Pac is difficult to deal with.......the fans get many fight? Floyd dont give his fans any fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Bottom line, Pac fights, gives his fans something to cheer and look forward to. All Floyds fans have got to look forward to is Floyds excuses time after time.

So why would you insinuate Pac is difficult to deal with.......the fans get many fight? Floyd dont give his fans any fights!
        Get off Mannys dick damn, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Get off Mannys dick damn, lmao!
          Says the Flooomo thats 24/7 sucking on Mayweathers nuts Lmao

Comment

• I agree he has the highest ring intelligence but acts like an adolescent outside of it when he will be turning 36 soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
              Pacquiao is the only fighter that Mayweather has had problems with
              Oscar,Hatton and Cotto all had problems negotiating with Pacquiao
              It's pretty obvious that Mayweather is waiting to see what happens dec 8
              If Pacquiao gets through he will try again to make that fight
              If not,Canelo will be next with Martinez a possibility
              Mayweather was flexible,agreeing to a catchweight and allowing a 7 day cut off
              Manny threw it in his face and will not get an offer like that again

We would all love to have seen this fight but when it fell through in 2010 Mayweather fought Mosley while Pacquiao fought Clottey
              Who is giving fans the fights they want because no one was looking for Pacquiao to fight Clottey,Margarito,Mosley and Bradley
              We have seen his fights with Marquez
              Great fights but fans weren't really looking for a fourth fight

Lol at pac being the only fighter floyd has had problems making fights with. How long you been following boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that since the day I started posting back in 07...

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
                He was/is flawless in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
                I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 35 now and going on about all this money shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "The Money Team," I mean wtf is the Money team? It's not a promotional company, it's not a record label, it's a bunch of dudes in the 30's going around flashing Mayweathers money, it's quite frankly sickening.

In my opinion Floyd needs to get back in the ring, I don't care who it's against. Don't take this thread wrong,
                I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding maybe Martinez...

I hope the rumours of him meeting Arum where true and we get to see him back in the ring again,
                But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.
                hes not flawless in the ring he just fights over matched opponents. That Arum meeting was about fighting Bradley because its another easy fight. Watch

Comment

• You can say he's not afraid of Pac or anybody but you sure as hell can;t say he's interested in fighting. 4 fights in five years of his prime. That's a guy who's not interested in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    hes not flawless in the ring he just fights over matched opponents. That Arum meeting was about fighting Bradley because its another easy fight. Watch
                    That's what roger said,first Pacquiao then Bradley
                    Arum is a shrewd ****er,Floyd thought he was rid of him but in order to get the Pacquiao fight Floyd has to give arum two big paydays
                    Have to give arum credit for the way he played this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Giant Pinas View Post
                      Oh look its a floydiot here to defend his man.
                      LMFAO with his 800 dollars and prob no bank account thinking he's loaded

Comment

Working...
                      X