No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    There it is again. "How horrible for a guy to want to move down one division and fight a champion in that division! Let's keep calling him a welterweight and pretend Floyd isn't a champion at 154!"
    Exactly, the people who use that excuse may as well call him a 140 pounder, it would validate their argument better, since it was stated by Floyd Sr. that Floyd could make 140.

Floyd wins = he beat a drained fighter

Sergio wins = he beat a welterweight

Boxing Fans making the excuses for the fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      YES YES...we get it, your angry cause Pac started trashing talking AFTER he signed to fight JMM. Seen you on other threads and its the same thing over and over and over.

If you hate him so much then be happy that Martinez called him out because in boxing this is his biggest threat by far
      you mean after pac and 50 cent tried to make the fight and floyd ran away from his own company?

Comment

155 for Sergio's lineal title ...I'm calling it

Comment

This is ridiculous, there was some pic of chávez Jr with Floyd somewhere... floyd looked small as a kid in comparison... and Martínez is almost as big as Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            you mean after pac and 50 cent tried to make the fight and floyd ran away from his own company?
            Sure buddy..sure. If it makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              A fight where Floyd would very likely be the underdo. Hell the ONLY fight where Floyd would be the underdog. As a fan I would love to see it. First Pac in May the Martinez at the end of the year. He can retire as top 15-10 ATG after that.

and those are the sort of fights that will cement his legacy. its there for the making. he can either take it or leave it, either way it'll effect his legacy, for better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                This is ridiculous, there was some pic of chávez Jr with Floyd somewhere... floyd looked small as a kid in comparison... and Martínez is almost as big as Jr.
                lol. as big as jr. this guy.

Comment

Ah man, this excites me.

Martinez has ignited the fire, he's called out Mayweather.

This has the makings of a great build up, the 24/7 would be great.

Please, make this happen.

Comment

Only way i want to see this fight is if it is for the lineal MW title

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
                      Originally posted by commodus View Post
                      bet you won't do that to golokvin though
                      Tell Mr. GGG to step his $$$ game up. Sergio's been making 1M+ since the first Williams fight or the rematch. And he just finished doing 400k+ buys on PPV. You think Golovkin will be able to get Martinez 1M? Martinez just fought a dude 2 weight classes above him, he has the right to call whoever he wants. Plus he's been calling Mayweather and Pacquiao before anyone even knew who GGG was.

Lol @ the people defending Mayweather... Not the usuals which makes it even funnier. They're actually not even Mayweather fans I bet. They sound like Martinez haters tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X