Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst decision ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't think of a worse decision than Pac vs Bradley. That was not a close fight!

The closest in comparison was De La Hoya vs Trinidad. Where Oscar appeared to have a clear advantage over the first 8 rounds or so and slowed down the stretch.

That said, Pacquiao's early dominance over Bradley was much clearer than Oscar's over Trinidad. Whereas Bradley's passable finish wasn't nearly as dominant as Trinidad's over De La Hoya.

I'd have had the fight 8:4 Pac. That was being generous to Bradley!

Comment

It was obviously a bad decision but I've seen worse this year let alone in history.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        It was obviously a bad decision but I've seen worse this year let alone in history.
        At least in Cloud vs Campillo, Cloud had Campillo hurt a few times. That wasn't even half the robbery this was

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
          this was in no way shape or form a robbery, nor controversial

Bradley clearly outboxed Pacroid.
          Bradley 116 - 112 Pacroid

Pacroid's mistake for this fight was that since Berto and Peterson both popped positive, Pacroid was afraid to pop himself so he did not juice up for this fight. it is clearly evident in his lack of muscle and lack of power, he landed clear flush shots on Bradley but Bradley walked through them.

Pacroid is without a doubt, THEE most over-rated of all time, the boy has zero boxing skills. all he is is the straight left hand, thats it, no more. he sucks.
          without the needle he aint ****
          He was robbed. 116 - 112? You should interview for a position as a NSAC boxing judge.

Comment

Its not THE worst, no way. But it was Bad!

I scored it Real wide live half pissed and totally knackered. On second watch sober and fresh i went into it and gave Tim EVERY benifit of the doubt i could, i mean if he had a sniff of a round i gave em it and i came up with a 115-113 card - same as Roth. I feel like its wider though tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              I can't think of a worse decision than Pac vs Bradley. That was not a close fight!
              How did you score the Rios-Abril fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
                How did you score the Rios-Abril fight?

I haven't seen it. I'm not 100% sure that it was shown in the UK. I'll have to check out You tube, if it really is that shocking!

Comment

Just to give an idea of the scale of the Johnson vs Pastrano robbery IronDan talks about, I had Johnson 11 points up,

Comment

emmanuel augustus has been in a few

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                      emmanuel augustus has been in a few
                      Burton I...

Ugh, the ref everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X