Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the mexicans are still mad kirkland whooped angulo

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Fk this dude man... Still laughing at the idiot who said Kirkland would body Canelo GTFO. Lucky if he gets passed Lara or Molina in a rematch.
      Man, no wonder you're in red. Lara is a much better fighter than Canelo. Kirkland would have a much better shot against Alvarez than he would against Lara.

Comment

No this is nonsense. Kirkland is a damn good fighter. He beats Ishida in a rematch. And, I might favor him against Cotto and/or Canelo. Good fighter, Molina is just a very good fighter. He has been shafted against the likes of Lara and Chavez Jr. He is very good that is not getting the credit he deserves.

Saying that Kirkland sucks is just taking away from Molina. Both guys are top level, Molina style and IQ was just better. No one has been able to have an easy fight against Molina. And, I don't know who at 154 besides maybe Floyd and Martinez can have an easy night against Molina.

The fans crying is ridiculous though.

Comment

He wont be the best but he'll be one of the guys that shows you who is.

I like Kirkland, but he can challenge some of the 154 guys. Beat? Maybe not, but it's a decent/good win for anyone who does beat him.
          Last edited by NearHypnos; 03-24-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hector Moreno View Post
            how is this bum going to beat Lara,Ishida,Canelo, etc????

he has 1 decent win and that's it HYPE JOB DERAILED

I`m a fan of Kirkland but i never said he would beat hose guys.So STFU,I don`t even think Kirkland is all that but i`m a fan of him cause he makes exciting fights.

And yes i think all those guys you mentioned would beat him.

Comment

kirkland is a bum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  I'm Happy that his dumb ass hype train has ended and i can always watch him get KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Hector Moreno View Post
                    I'm Happy that his dumb ass hype train has ended and i can always watch him get KTFO
                    Yeah U mad bro!

Comment

wtf was up with the ref throughout the fight, but i had Kirkland beating Canelo but after this im not so sure he can beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X