Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can beat Victor Ortiz? Is he unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also did the weight make a difference between his draw with Petersen and his performance with Berto

Comment

What can beat Victor Ortiz.

A mentally strong pressure fighter like maidana, margarito

A mentally strong skilledboxer(Floyd IMO is one of the most skilled boxer ever add the fact that he has one of the quickest hands p4p)

A mentally strong brawler with a strong chin, ko power and insane speed like pacquaio.

Ortiz drawed with Peterson. He was not a top fighter at 140 and now because he beat a HBO hypejob in Berto who was already had struggled against every southpaw he fought and got a gift win against collazo. **** berto was a protected fighter and cherry picked ortiz because ortiz looked bad against both peterson and maidana. Did we all forget that berto has never beaten a real champion before and he only won paul williams vacant belt.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
        What can beat Victor Ortiz.

A mentally strong pressure fighter like maidana, margarito

A mentally strong skilledboxer(Floyd IMO is one of the most skilled boxer ever add the fact that he has one of the quickest hands p4p)

A mentally strong brawler with a strong chin, ko power and insane speed like pacquaio.

Ortiz drawed with Peterson. He was not a top fighter at 140 and now because he beat a HBO hypejob in Berto who was already had struggled against every southpaw he fought and got a gift win against collazo. **** berto was a protected fighter and cherry picked ortiz because ortiz looked bad against both peterson and maidana. Did we all forget that berto has never beaten a real champion before and he only won paul williams vacant belt.

I agree but there is an old adage - beware the young lion

Comment

Ortiz has knocked every fighter he fought....but we are talking about Mayweather here.

Comment

Do you know literally nothing about boxing or what?

Use your two eyes, watch Victor Ortiz fight and then watch Floyd Mayweather fight. If you come to the conclusion Ortiz has a chance boxing is not the sport for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Based on his comments that Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana & Brandon Rios are not on his level and the fact that he has 1 official loss. (according to boxrec the other loss was a DQ in a fight he was winning) and 2 draws.

Is Ortiz unbeatable and how would you have your fighter go about beating him if you fought him....where does the mistake lay? Can anyone stand up to his power?

Mayweather, Maidana & Rios are not on his level...who is? or is he just a Juggernaut?
              Throw a straight right

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                Great fighter but I'm certain Maidana would knock him out if they ever fought again - might be different at 147 though but Maidana would still win. I'm sure that Victor would also knock out Khan if Khan went to 147. At 147, anyone but Mosley, Pacquiao and Mayweather imo has any chance against him.
                i think Khan would outbox Victor, I think Khan wouldn't have a weak chin since he will be nearer his natural weight and the fact that Khan KO'd Victor before in the amateurs will give Khan a Psychological advantage. I think Khan would win a points victory similar to his fight with Maidiana, he would bank up all the early rounds and then have some close rounds towards the end.

Also i think your wrong about Maidana, as Ortiz improves as a boxer, he will be able to outbox maidana, same as khan, maidana is a wreckless fighter and any one who can counter punch and defend will make this idiot look crap, In fact the fact that Ortiz is a southpaw he should have a good counter punch for this fool if he actually boxed and time him. Ortiz did the stupid thing last time and tried to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                X