No announcement yet.

Video of me on Filipino TV talking about Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    Hey guys, here is a video of me on the ABS-CBN TV show Balitang America talking about Pacquiao-Mosley. My clip is at the 2:00 mark.

Reporter saying Ryan ******** (I thought your surname was pronounced Song-gal-ya) "The only Filipino-American member of the BWAA" sounded nice. Way to go!

Comment

Hehe thanks for explaining it to him. There is something called "ring age". That's like saying because Roy Jones is chronologically older than Hopkins that he's a younger fighter.

Of course, this is all just my conjecture and I may be wrong, but Floyd has taken some tactics of past greats and made them his own, so I can see this being his thinking.
      no worries bro. just give me some green K and san miguel beer.

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
        well said.

but im going to be honest, I don't like the hat.
        If you saw my hair, then you'd like my hat haha.

Comment

If you saw my hair, then you'd like my hat haha.
          lolz funny ryan hehe ...

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            Epic Turd Fail...... Floyd is older than Manny, so if Manny gets old Floyd is still older IDIOT!.
            You get on TV and make a damn fool of yourself, then post a thread so we can see you make a damn fool of yourself? DAMN HOMIE.
            ^^^ another stupid ***** here!
            that dude was talking about getting older in a boxing ring. if you are a boxing fan you're supposed to know what he meant by it!
            Manny is older in boxing ring that Floyd.

Comment

Great stuff man! Maybe you can replace Fat Dan pretty soon on ESPN lol. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks bro, its how I always looked at it, he's trying to play the Sugar Ray Leonard vs Marvin Hagler game, waiting for the right to time to jump in and catch Pacquiao just coming out of his prime.
                so him proposing OSTs to pacq the 1st time and then caving and meeting him halfway was all a ploy so pacq can keep fighting and get more wear and tear?
                If thats what pacq thinks then why dont he quit the childsplay and take the damn tests?

What I see is a built-in excuse if he really does step up and take the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                  ^^^ another stupid ***** here!
                  that dude was talking about getting older in a boxing ring. if you are a boxing fan you're supposed to know what he meant by it!
                  Manny is older in boxing ring that Floyd.
                  To be fair, Pacquiao has been fighting ancient guys based on ring age.

I really think Mayweather seems to be finding excuses to bide his time. Reasons might be many, money build up, wating for manny to decline in skill but whatever the real reasonmight be, we should all shut the fuck up about Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Lets think of Mayweather as a retired fighter. No sense in fighting a guy who's future is uncertain.

Comment

I heard that Manny Pacquiao actually talks trash on the filipino channels. I guess he does not like to trash talk in english. A filipino friend of mine said that when Pac bought tigers for his birthday he said he is going to feed JMM to them.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                      I heard that Manny Pacquiao actually talks trash on the filipino channels. I guess he does not like to trash talk in english. A filipino friend of mine said that when Pac bought tigers for his birthday he said he is going to feed JMM to them.
                      lmfao that would be so funny to hear in english.

Comment

Working...
                      X