Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Loma move up in weight to fight Mikey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Was Garcia willing to take that fight at 135 or what was the reason that fight didn't happen?
    I thnk the answer is pretty obvious. This is the type of fight Garcia wants. Too much risk for Lomachenko and his team knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      That's what I'm fearing...
      I think Loma believes in himself enough to do it but I don't think his team is going to be too hyped about it. Garcia is a lot bigger and they're trying to build a star in Loma. It could end up like Golovkin/Ward with a lot of posturing but no real intent. Hopefully not. Loma could have a legendary career if he was able to beat both Rigo and Garcia.
      Nah .. I don't think Mikey would play any of those Andre Ward type games:

"I sent Li'll l an offer to fight me at 135 in about a years time .. but he's ducking me, so now I'm staying at 140"
      Last edited by kafkod; 12-08-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Why did Mikey run scared from Cotto, Linares and Crawford like a girl?

Comment

loma and gggee don't have to move up... only their challengers do, when u speak of those 2 moving up ull get every excuse in the world. and NO I don't hate loma or gggee nor am I a rassiss like u clowns will say. but as a spectator of this site and all over the net ive noticed when u speak of those 2 moving up, size and every other excuse is thrown out. but when fighters jump 2 divisions to fight them its legit and we should have no excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            loma and gggee don't have to move up... only their challengers do, when u speak of those 2 moving up ull get every excuse in the world. and NO I don't hate loma or gggee nor am I a rassiss like u clowns will say. but as a spectator of this site and all over the net ive noticed when u speak of those 2 moving up, size and every other excuse is thrown out. but when fighters jump 2 divisions to fight them its legit and we should have no excuses...
            If they can make weight, why does any fighter have to move up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              If they can make weight, why does any fighter have to move up?
              I agree, but im not the poster telling everyone (floyd, crawford, ward, rigo, charlo, etc) to move up but in the same breath when my fav fighter is asked to move up I come with every excuse in the book as to why its not a good idea! That is hypocrisy and happens here on a large scale, then we are called racist when we call it out.

Comment

I agree here. Then when Canelo is hovering between 154 and 160, and not just gung-ho moving up to 160, he gets called a coward and what not when HE is the one moving up in weight to fight. There's just no logic there.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Was Garcia willing to take that fight at 135 or what was the reason that fight didn't happen?
                  Loma started at 126, cleared it, moved up to 130, taking care of business. 135 will be in 2018...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Loma started at 126, cleared it, moved up to 130, taking care of business. 135 will be in 2018...

Maybe his ultimate goal is beating Adrien "The Problem" Broner at 140!!

Comment

I agree, but im not the poster telling everyone (floyd, crawford, ward, rigo, charlo, etc) to move up but in the same breath when my fav fighter is asked to move up I come with every excuse in the book as to why its not a good idea! That is hypocrisy and happens here on a large scale, then we are called racist when we call it out.
                      thats always been the problem around here.....but these guys arent real....not real fans...just trolls running around here cheerleading trying to get under the skin of the "demographic"....its rather sad some people have nothing better to do and cant be objective....they live to rile up some faceless african american man by stating obvious double standards....it gets them through the week and gets their rocks off

Comment

Working...
                      X