Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if canelo fought like golovkin and golovkin fought like canelo...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if canelo fought like golovkin and golovkin fought like canelo...

what would the reaction have been on this site? Would they have said golovkin put on a clinic and outboxed him? Im assuming the 'compubox is wrong' crew wouldnt have referenced golovkin being outlanded in 10 rounds? Would golovkin have got credit for sitting on the ropes whilst canelo was pushing him back, claiming the centre of the ring and landing double the jabs? And would they have said that a draw was fair if 90 odd percent of the media scored it for canelo and that the only people who scored it for golovkin were a couple of kazakhs and a couple of members of his promo team? what do you think...
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 09-28-2017, 03:22 PM.

It would be...

"Dat jab, doe"

Comment

People would have said, "I told you Canelo is a flat-footed ploder and Golovkin is highly skilled!!"
      Which is what half the people said this time, but in reverse.

I think interpretations of the victory are pretty much falling down party lines, again...
      Hope the rematch comes soon.

Comment

The cretins already had about 4-5 different excuses/stories and to be honest even a 12-0 shutout would have been scored whichever way they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          The cretins already had about 4-5 different excuses/stories and to be honest even a 12-0 shutout would have been scored whichever way they wanted.
          yeah true, i shouldnt take the bait to be honest and just ignore them. is hard when all i see is there bull**** all over this forum though. got floyds mask/troll crop pumping out about 5 threads a day with this nonsense.

Comment

Canelo would gas out in half a round with Golovkin's style.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              yeah true, i shouldnt take the bait to be honest and just ignore them. is hard when all i see is there bull**** all over this forum though. got floyds mask/troll crop pumping out about 5 threads a day with this nonsense.
              Only engage for the comedy, never for a serious discussion. They aren't real boxing fans and have the mentality of children. Actually, children probably don't try as hard. Like talking to a Kevin Hart or Dane Cook fan who's adamant they are the funniest men ever and Louis C.K or Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Canelo would gas out in half a round with Golovkin's style.
                Bingo! You nailed it.

Comment

Then Byrd's scorecard would be 118-110 for GGG for another DRAW.

Comment

if ggg fought like canelo he would be the greatest fighter of all time!!!!! behind floyd of course

Comment

Working...
                    X