Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@27Yrs Of AGE, WARD Fought Best @168! @33, KO'd KOVA, @35 GGG Got DRAW, Mexican Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    At 35 GGG:

Just sold 1million+ PPVs and has more fans in Ward's own country than Ward ever had.
    you mean Golovkin sold 97k PPVs from Nelo's PPV following

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      you mean Golovkin sold 97k PPVs from Nelo's PPV following
      Canelo's PPV following is 260k. GGG just added over a 1million to that.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        At 35 GGG:

Just sold 1million+ PPVs and has more fans in Ward's own country than Ward ever had.
        At 35 lil'g was the B-side of a +1 million PPV

his 97K helped a bit doe

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I hope he does. After 1 beer brother Mirko will loose it and leave the internet. Well at least until the urge to write up another Golovkin thread takes over.
          He wouldn't be able to stay away for more than a day

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            At 35 lil'g:

Ducked Ward
            Ducked Lara
            made his USA debut in 2012, took 4 years to fight good competition (a Welterweight)
            went life and death with WELTERWEIGHT Brook
            gift decision/LOSS to Jacobs
            gift draw/LOSS to Canelo

Salty ass g-string divas aka the golovtard crew were crying how Canelo made him wait for "2 years" (in reality it was less than one) because they KNEW Canelo would get KO'd, stopped or at worst lose a lopsided 12 decision, when the fight finally got signed, the excuses came pouring in, in case lil'g lost. And now that the fight happened, all lil'g could muster up was an effective jab output (even though he landed less jabs than his normal bum fight). And the g-string divas are still salty lil'g couldn't win! Blaming everyone, blaming Canelo, making up stories that Oscar must've paid the judge off, blaming the Las Vegas, blaming the commission, blaming fans cheers for influencing the judges, blame here, blame there.

Hey morons, blame lil'g for not going out there and destroying Canelo like you idiots had predicted before the fight got made!
            I'm sure you had Lara losing to Canelo, well Canelo just took a play out Lara's book this past weekend but some how you have him winning. Convenient!.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              I'm sure you had Lara losing to Canelo, well Canelo just took a play out Lara's book this past weekend but some how you have him winning. Convenient!.
              They fought nothing alike. The few rounds Canelo back peddled, he lost, the ones he stood and landed he won. He definitely didn't run the last 3, he swept those.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                They fought nothing alike. The few rounds Canelo back peddled, he lost, the ones he stood and landed he won. He definitely didn't run the last 3, he swept those.
                A few? GTFOH...I am convinced boxing fans see what they want to see. I actually credited him for his movement which at times was very EXCESSIVE. Go look at round seven at the 1:43 mark all the way to 1:20 this a prime example of what people refused to acknowledge during the fight, he ran but he ran with a purpose because he was tired and its was the smart thing to but to sit up here and act like the man brought the fight is absolutely f'ing laughable.

Comment

Working...
                X