No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor tweets "If he dies, he dies"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Hahaha no Floyd don't have that kind of horsepower. He will school him, though.
    More have died from prolonged azz beatings than 1 shot KO

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      Already betting around 10k with my fellow Caucasian co workers; they really believe Connor is gonna win. Lmao. The easiest money ever!!!

I'm on a betting spree too. Doing $100 bets with every Conor McGregor mark I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        I think Floyd knew he had to fight Canelo when he fought him.

A fight now would be a much harder proposition for Mayweather, although he probably finds a way to eke out a much closer decision...maybe.

I just don't get boxing fans not understanding that Christmas has come way early this year.

I know guys talking about paying off long standing bills, or getting a break on their mortgages for a few months.

And, I plan to be among them.

Anyone who doesn't take this money, that's on them and shame on them for calling themselves boxing fans in the first place.

Floyd has fought bigger guys who punch harder than Conor and were HOF caliber boxers.

But, don't tell the MMA guys that...
        Lol, it seems like we struck a nerve or something. Not our fault that half of NSB posters are broke bums.
        With that type of money, I'm gonna use it for a vacation, x mas presents, and pay off my 5k loan. Only an idiot will pass on this. Whether you like him or not, Floyd is gonna win, and make a lot of us a shyt ton of money.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I'm on a betting spree too. Doing $100 bets with every Conor McGregor mark I can find.
          Easiest money ever, bro. No joke. I just checked to see where I'm at... I'm at 8k (so I was right, almost 10k.)

I'm gonna be poppin bottles with Broner come November. Vacation already paid for.

Canelo vs. GGG is one I will not drop money on. I know I may troll a lot, but this fight is literally 50/50. No thanks

Comment

MacGruber will quit, he'll be looked on just like Victor Ortiz on this site afterwards. He'll be handsomely rewarded and won't give a damn yet you'll have a shyt storm on NSB saying how the officials favoured Ward oops my bad I mean Floyd.

During the post fight interviews he'll say he could have carried on and but he was carrying a shoulder injury hence why he did not land one punch, and a week after the fight he'll say he's good to go with the rematch as he's been healed by the power of prayer and Irish salt water, only this time he wants Floyd to stay in one place so he can actually hit him.

I'm sure I've seen this script somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              I'm telling you man!

Go in their bars and show all the MMA fans how Floyd is going to shoulder roll Conor...only do it like Adrien Broner instead.

Watch the money roll in...
              Or even better the Andre Berto shoulder roll

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                Lol, it seems like we struck a nerve or something. Not our fault that half of NSB posters are broke bums.
                With that type of money, I'm gonna use it for a vacation, x mas presents, and pay off my 5k loan. Only an idiot will pass on this. Whether you like him or not, Floyd is gonna win, and make a lot of us a shyt ton of money.
                Your friends will actually bet up to 8 gino's on him ? What kind of company do you keep, how can anyone have that kind of loose money and be so stupid ?

Comment

Anything to sell this circus.

Comment

Will be so funny to see connor quitting, I'm curious about how their fans will deal with it.

This idiot has never received 40 minutes of continuous punishment in his life.

If he quits, he quits, doe. Nothing bad in being a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      Your friends will actually bet up to 8 gino's on him ? What kind of company do you keep, how can anyone have that kind of loose money and be so stupid ?
                      Hes talking nonsense. It doesn't even make sense. He doesn't have the money to pay off a 5,000 dollar debt but has enough money to make an almost 30,000 dollar bet?

On Britains most popular betting site you'd have to bet almost 28,000 to get 5,000. He says he's also going to have a vacation and buy other stuff, so lets say he wants to make 10,000.

Then he's going to be betting almost 56,000. But he has a 5,000 debt. Unless you're already filthy rich, which he is obviously not, as per the 5,000 dollar unpaid debt, gambling 56,000 dollars on a single fight is pretty stupid, imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X