No announcement yet.

Video: Pacman: 4th round I felt I lost my arm in that Barrage on floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Pacman: 4th round I felt I lost my arm in that Barrage on floyd

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33 then Pac backed off after the Barrage, now we know why!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-23-2018, 09:18 PM.

Manny Pacquiao absolutely thinks he could beat Floyd in a rematch (AGAIN)

@ 11:33 : I believe @ 100% That I can beat him.

Pac @ 11:00 : He (floyd) knew and I knew I had a problem before the fight.

@ 11:07 Do you think he (Floyd) will run from you outside the ring?

Pac: Yes that's what I believe.

Comment

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing.

Comment

He found it again in round 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          He was nursing it 'till the end of the 12th. He was never the same after the 4th but evidence still point to him winning it actually.. so that's that.. He still outpointed the IV man.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-11-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

So now it's his hand that was messed up. Didn't he say it was his shoulder that bothered him. Manny is a sore loser just like Marquez... They need to fight again for the 5th time just for the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              So now it's his hand that was messed up. Didn't he say it was his shoulder that bothered him. Manny is a sore loser just like Marquez... They need to fight again for the 5th time just for the excuses.
              The shoulder is part of the function of the arm for cryng out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                And Pac will win it again on a rematch..

The thing is, is it necessary to have a rematch?

Naah.. No rematch needed. It is obviously a one armed healthy Pac was too much for Floyd. This fight has concluded who's the better man. Video evidence is overwhelming already.

A 2 handed healthy Pac is a nightmare scenario for Floyd, especially if a second fight happens without vegas, Bayless, USADA, and IVS on his corner.

Pac will mop this dude silly lol

Comment

Well he throws barrages on every other fighter, so convenient and excuse worthy that he's only hurt doing that against Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Well he throws barrages on every other fighter, so convenient and excuse worthy that he's only hurt doing that against Floyd
                    Yeah, and USADA never allowed him Tarodol shot. Pac never took a break in sparring because of the tear, and he also wasn't told by nsac not to take Tarodol for the pain. All not true. Right?

Yup, in fl0mo land those things even if it's documented and acknowledged by those I mentioned. It never happened lol

Comment

Working...
                    X