Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado "GGG's gloves were missing padding. Felt like a bat hitting top of my head"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About.Thousands is a raging ****sexual

Comment

Rosado said it, not me.

Why are you guys insulting the messenger? It's the first I've heard of it.

Comment

Stephen Edwards was just complaining about GGG's gloves. Here's the thing, the gloves are inspected by the commission and opposing trainers/fighters.

Another amazing, handcrafted work of art for my man gggboxing. Wishing him all the best tonight. #TEAMGRANT

A photo posted by Elvis Grant Phillips (@grantelvis) on

Congratulations to my friend and a great champion gggboxing. Always grateful to God 🙏 to be in the winners circle. #TEAMGRANT #golovkinwade #TEAMGGG

Shout out to Bernard Hopkins bhopdaalien one of the original members of #TEAMGRANT. Over 20 years representing the finest handmade gloves in the world.

Comment

god forbid someone in a boxing match hits you harder than other people did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Says Grant makes custom made gloves for him with the weight being on the wrist and missing on the knuckle.

@ 1:24

"His gloves are different than any other fighter I've fought, by far. We fought with Grant's, but his Grant's were missing cushion on the knuckle. He hit me in the first round and I felt straight solid wraps. It felt like a bat hitting the top of my head".

This has been disputed and debunked years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Seems about right

He has another one too
              Yep. About a thousand alts.

Comment

Tonight was the first I heard of it.

Comment

Bumlovkin can't win without cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Bumlovkin can't win without cheating.
                    Not at all.

He's an exceptional fighter. The people want to see more of him against the top of the food chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      Stephen Edwards was just complaining about GGG's gloves. Here's the thing, the gloves are inspected by the commission and opposing trainers/fighters.

Another amazing, handcrafted work of art for my man gggboxing. Wishing him all the best tonight. #TEAMGRANT

Congratulations to my friend and a great champion gggboxing. Always grateful to God 🙏 to be in the winners circle. #TEAMGRANT #golovkinwade #TEAMGGG

Shout out to Bernard Hopkins bhopdaalien one of the original members of #TEAMGRANT. Over 20 years representing the finest handmade gloves in the world.

I can't see the pics?

I tried going to the site, but don't see anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X