Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Winky Wright beats Prime GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just the other day i saw his fight with julio cesar vasquez, i don't see him beating GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      just the other day i saw his fight with julio cesar vasquez, i don't see him beating GGG
      That fight was at the beginning of his career and overseas.

Did you see his fights with Tito and Sugar Shane? Watch those and then tell me how you think he stacks up against GGG.

Comment

I'm not too sure about that.

Comment

It woulda been competitive for sure..Winky wasn't a big puncher but had an akward style, but his best work was at 154, so I'd favor Golovkin..

Comment

Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post

Did you see his fights with Tito and Sugar Shane? Watch those and then tell me how you think he stacks up against GGG.
            He beat two smaller fighters, Tito wasn't a middleweight and Mosley never looked good above 147.

Winky was a good fighter but no quite on GGG's level.

Comment

Winky was at his best at 154 IMO. He got lumped up pretty bad by Jermain Taylor; I don't know if that turtle defense would work well against GGG's combinations.

Comment

Not sure about that at all man,he was never that good at 160 his record was 3-2-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  That was sarcasm right?

Comment

Please...

For starters Wright's best weight was jr middleweight.

Winky would shell up once GGG cuts the ring on him and he would remain shelled up for the rest of the fight. GGG by ud and Winky takes a beating in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post

Tito was a semi retired fighter and Shane was at a lighter weight

Comment

Working...
                      X