Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito cracked wrap mystery solved by 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a thread or not, mate? I just wanna know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      Is it a thread or not, mate? I just wanna know.
      OK Floyd, does a thread conclude for you that the wraps in question were 100% clean? Does piece of lint/thread mean that plaster was NOT in wraps? Are you OK with your approach to "thinking?"

"lol" < Britney Spears Chatroom worthy. "OMG Justin Timberlake is so dreamy LOL!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Like it or not puta, there will always be a cloud of suspicion over this fight.
        I'd say it's you who's not liking the apples right now.

Much of the rest of the boxing fanbase is no longer as convinced as you PR's are that justice was in any degree served by that bureaucratic dog and pony show of a hearing in 2009. The findings of that investigation have only proven to look more insubstantial, more inconclusive and more just plain weak over time.

Margarito-Cotto is never going to be changed to a n/c like you wanted, nay, vehemently demanded, it to be.

100% legit. OFFICIAL.

Comment

• The question regarding the Cotto fight wraps was an LOGICAL question based on Margarito trying to CHEAT against Mosley (underdog) and subsequently being caught...banned etc.

The crack, was just icing on the cake but by NO MEANS the reason for doubt in the first place. So if it was just a "black piece of lint," that alone does NOT mean his wraps were NOT loaded. Remember... there was no black thread in the mosley fight wraps sent to lab. He was STILL found guilty of trying to load wraps.

Think. It's fun and it's free.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            OK Floyd, does a thread conclude for you that the wraps in question were 100% clean? Does piece of lint/thread mean that plaster was NOT in wraps? Are you OK with your approach to "thinking?"
            Was that a "Yes"?

You didn't give me a straight answer yet, but I'll give you one.

Not necessarily, not in and of itself, no.

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
            "lol" < Britney Spears Chatroom worthy. "OMG Justin Timberlake is so dreamy LOL!"
            You're creasing me up, son.

Comment

• So if the "crack" isn't the lynchpin to the whole case, why has Cotto been carrying it around on his cell-phone as crucial "evidence" to show to everybody?

Don't you think that's even slightly funny?

Sherlock Cotto and the Case of the Plaster-Crack that Turned Out to be a Harmless, Fluffy Thread,

Comment

So if the "crack" isn't the lynchpin to the whole case, why has Cotto been carrying it around on his cell-phone as crucial "evidence" to show to everybody?

Sherlock Cotto and the Case of the Plaster-Crack that Turned Out to be a Harmless, Fluffy Thread,
                On a simplistic level it IS hilarious...

But I am saying black thread on plaster wraps does not mean the plaster is not present. It ONLY means that black thread is on top of suspect wraps.

"Oh my god Mum, they cleared Margarito... they found a piece of lint on his plaster wraps!!!" ~Stones.

Comment

• Cotto doesn't strike me as an internet surfing dude. He was given this picture, perhaps by a fan or team member and just like the rest of the world... concluded that it was a crack with something piercing through it. This picture has been around for over a year and NONE of us thought it was "lint."

Comment

I'd say it's you who's not liking the apples right now.

Much of the rest of the boxing fanbase is no longer as convinced as you PR's are that justice was in any degree served by that bureaucratic dog and pony show of a hearing in 2009. The findings of that investigation have only proven to look more insubstantial, more inconclusive and more just plain weak over time.

Margarito-Cotto is never going to be changed to a n/c like you wanted, nay, vehemently demanded, it to be.

100% legit. OFFICIAL.
                    LOL this idiot is really tripping. Now any idiot like yourself can make a claim on a boxing site and it makes it a fact

Nothing could be father from the thruth HBO just dedicated a whole show to Plasterito's cheating. Just because you and some idiots gargle on Cheato's cum and think that making threads about some about black thread doesn't change the majority of peoples mind that Margarito is a cheater.

You ask the majority of people what's the first word that comes to mind when they think of Margarito and it will either be cheater or plaster.

Comment

So if the "crack" isn't the lynchpin to the whole case, why has Cotto been carrying it around on his cell-phone as crucial "evidence" to show to everybody?

What came first:

1) Wrap scandal in Mosley fight

2) Photo of post Cotto wraps showing what appeared to be a crack in wrap

The REAL smoking gun in case was the FACT that Margarito got busted loading his wraps in Mosley fight. The FACT that Margarito was suspended for a year. The FACT that his trainer is now on par with a pedophile who cannot be around the ring anymore. Banned for LIFE.

So in a nutshell, the REAL cause for concern came LONG before the "cracked wrap." The crack was just icing on the cake. The FACT that it does APPEAR to be a black piece of thread, does NOT mean for a second, that Margarito's plaster wraps are acceptable because they also had some lint on them to cushion the blows.

Comment

Working...
                      X