No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "No rematch...Oscar's just jealous of the May-Per-View King"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    What do you want...a rematch? Or a Pac fight?

Floyd does not have the man in him to fight pac, the only man in him is 2 men actually Leonard and 50

Comment

Floyd don't wear fishnets
      Doesnt matter.

If you have sex with men, you are gay. I dont care if you wear jeans, a suit, whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
        because he knows Mayweather beats him easy..

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          Weather or not kid went out and drank after the fight is irrelevant, the kid asked for a rematch at the post fight presser asked for one on TMZ been all over the map asking for a rematch.
          Floyd doesnt want the rematch why? Again I will express my thoughts very clear, Floyd himself did not even know if Time was officially in he was in a real fight this time out and one that was getting dirty, this was his way out and with Sugar Daddy Cortez in his crew he got lucky.

In My Honest Opinion Floyd threw those shots expecting to be DQ'd but ended up with a little luck on his side....
          ur opinion means ****. everyone who pays attention and who knows wats wat said it was fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Doesnt matter.

If you have sex with men, you are gay. I dont care if you wear jeans, a suit, whatever.
            this is very true and Floyd is a prime example of a gay that wears men's clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              vic was the #2 ranked WW

was there public outcry for Pac-Clottey, Pac-Margarito, Pac-Mosley?

no one wanted to see this crappy fight. there was a public outcry for floyd to fight pac not ortiz. pac had to fight someone because floyd was in retirement or did you forget?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                Doesnt matter.

Comment

In no way does Ortiz deserve a rematch. That was the most blatant headbutt I've ever seen live. That's like Agapito Sanchez wanting a rematch with PAC. Hell nah.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    no one wanted to see this crappy fight. there was a public outcry for floyd to fight pac not ortiz. pac had to fight someone because floyd was in retirement or did you forget?
                    So he decided to fight a washed up Mosley and JMM ?>

Comment

Originally posted by Horvo View Post
                      In no way does Ortiz deserve a rematch. That was the most blatant headbutt I've ever seen live. That's like Agapito Sanchez wanting a rematch with PAC. Hell nah.

Comment

Working...
                      X