Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Do If You Saw A Famous Boxer/Ex Boxer You Dont Like On The Street?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't feel that strongly against any fighter in particular, I would probably let him know that I know who he is, remind him of a memorable fight I saw him, and maybe get an autograph.

Comment

If I saw Zab, I would get a safe distance, well preferably have my car started with door open.. call him out, do the zab chicken dance, laugh and then knight rider it the **** outta there.

Comment

if i was a ******* i would claim that i would kick his ass but in reality id still try to get an autograph and ask why they are against accurate random blood testing:/

Comment

Iceman and I had a trash talking quarrel for a second.

Do you think I would literally walk up and talk **** to John the Iceman Scully?

I'd rather his old ass chase me because I stand no shot at fighting the man.

He'd kill me. But I know I'm fast and might out run him.

Then again he's in great shape. So if he catches me I'm toast.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I don't feel that strongly against any fighter in particular, I would probably let him know that I know who he is, remind him of a memorable fight I saw him, and maybe get an autograph.
            LMFAO you better not "feel strongly" against professional fighters man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

LOL, as if any of the trash talkers on here would do ****

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses. View Post
                LOL, as if any of the trash talkers on here would do ****
                versus a professional it's a real laugh yeah.

Comment

I wouldn't want that to be my face.

Comment

dis wat id do

Comment

I would talk **** so he could hit me and then i'll sue him for a big payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X