Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York: 'Explosion' at Manhattan bus terminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another product of chain-migration--the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

I hope the NY members and their families/associates are safe.

Comment

Apparently this guy also blew his d*ck off. He will now spend the rest of his life in prison without a d*ck.

Comment

Best part of this thread is 1(Sin)bad65 using Fox News as a legitimate news source.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            It's a PC play on terms. Deflect attention from the fact that they are Muslim/Arab/Middle Eastern by calling them "Asian" in an effort to bundle them together with more peaceful Buddhists. GTFOH.
            muslim perps in the UK are usually from Pakistani descent so they are neither Arab or Middle Eastern. those Pakistani cucks would actually be flattered if you think of them as such because they worship their Arab conquerors and Arab god like good little cucks.

East Asians are referred to as "orientals" in the UK so "Asian" is synonymous with Pakistani muslim. no pc play just how the way things are over there.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Best part of this thread is 1(Sin)bad65 using Fox News as a legitimate news source.
              Fox News these days IS the only legitimate news source on TV for anyone that's not a brain dead libtard.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Explosives strapped to his body but he's in custody. So you telling me they didn't make him crawl to them with his hands up and legs crossed but he was strapped with explosives....hmmmm
                That shooting of that white dude in the hotel was a very serious situation and very dangerous. Extra precaution had to be taken in case he was heavily armed and in case more of his dangerous friends were in the hotel room. You DO NOT know what it's like, let the pros do their job!

*end sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I hear he set off an explosive on himself and he didn't even die... fail of the highest order

Also, to clarify he was Bangali which is neither Middle Eastern nor Arab as someone in this thread has suggested. Much closer to Indian from an ethnicity standpoint. Although it is a high % Muslim country.
                  From the Muslim people i've met, I think they're mostly Muslim though, which is the only thing that triggers Americans when it comes to terrorism.

Edit: Meant from the Bengali people i've met.
                  Last edited by -Kev-; 12-11-2017, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Fox News these days IS the only legitimate news source on TV for anyone that's not a brain dead libtard.
                    True, it's more for brain dead conservatives

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Already with the conspiracies
                      I guarantee it comes out that he had previous contact with the FBI

Comment

Working...
                      X