No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Only thing they set out to do was kill Negan.

This dude comes out by himself and unarmed and they got like 50 guns pointed at him and what do they do?

Rick: "Let's hear what he has to say"
    GREEN K LMAO!

father gabriel F'd it up too by stopping Rick when he had Negan about 12 feet away with no gun and just a sketchy piece of dry wall protecting him. then gabriel instead of taking off rescues that traitor coward only to get left behind himself and ends up in a mobile home with Negan saying WHAT????? come on if gabriel doesn't die next then this show is just all kinds of stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      GREEN K LMAO!

father gabriel F'd it up too by stopping Rick when he had Negan about 12 feet away with no gun and just a sketchy piece of dry wall protecting him. then gabriel instead of taking off rescues that traitor coward only to get left behind himself and ends up in a mobile home with Negan saying WHAT????? come on if gabriel doesn't die next then this show is just all kinds of stupid.
      For years this n*gga Rick is the king of headshots

Picking fleas off walkers heads with a ****in' handgun from 1000 yards.

Now the dude is close enough to smell Negan's breath with a ****ing automatic in his hand and all of a sudden he got Storm Trooper aim.

Comment

• I hope u wore ur ****tin pants

Comment

• jus watching this show for first time recently

got through seasons 3 to 6 quite quickly having it on the other monitor whilst i work

glenn was my fav character ...dude jus got **** done but now hes left

Comment

• This series has to be the worst scripted and directed one yet! It is going nowhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
              This series has to be the worst scripted and directed one yet! It is going nowhere!
              supposedly the big shocker is sunday? they say we all gonna be talking about this one it happens at the end of the episode?

Comment

• I haven't seen this thread in my subs in a while lol. I stopped after that ******ed season opener this season. Anyone still watching?

Comment

• i'm like 4 episodes behind...i would have to watch from the very beginning to even know what's going on

actually, i gave up on this stupid ass show...started off so fun too

Comment

supposedly the big shocker is sunday? they say we all gonna be talking about this one it happens at the end of the episode?
                    The big shocker will be Negan chopping off Eugene's mullet.

Comment

It's like they keep on recycling the same bad guy/nemesis every season with this.

I much preferred Fear of the walking dead TV series, it was more about surviving the aftermath and the zombies.

Comment

Working...
                      X