Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turns Out Rocky Marciano Fought Pro Fights As "Rocky Mack" Real Record Is 54-0!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If floyd didn't use PEDS and the ref and judges are fair he's not worthy to compare with marciano because floyd record will be like 45-5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      If floyd didn't use PEDS and the ref and judges are fair he's not worthy to compare with marciano because floyd record will be like 45-5-0.
      Theres a huge debate there because some historians believe Floyd would really be 44-6 as he should have been DQ'd against Zab Judah since Roger Mayweather had a domestic violence flashback and entered the ring like he was going to beat his woman but got dropped by Yoel Judah.

Mike Tyson has a win over Peter McNeeley for the exact same reason. Why wasn't Floyd DQ'd?

Then theres the OBVIOUS question of why arent his "victories" that he cheated with steroids and IV's in overturned?

Same thing with Shane Mosley getting caught using steroids against Oscar. Why isnt that "victory" overturned? They iverturned James Toney's woin over Ruiz for that. Botha had one overturned too.

Theres simply not a level playing field out there. Floyd has the most losses of any undefeated fighter in History.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I still consider Finito Lopez the holder of the "record" since he was 51-0 (sure their was a technical draw in a fight ended by an injury in 7 rounds which he won the immediate re-match which went 12) until there's other proof. Moonsri is 49-0 now and will obviously own the record soon.

But I don't take much stock in the "record". Chavez went to 87-0 and I believe Jimmy Wilde went 97-0 with some draws. Olivares was 68-0 etc; there's plenty. Also, "record" runs like Robinson and Pep having 90 fight streaks after non-title fight losses where they jumped up and gave 10-15 lbs to HOF champs.

Rocky was good though no doubt. Shame he has been ridiculed by the folks that love Wilder for so long and that an unbeaten record means everything in boxing apart from him. Shame on them.
        This.....^^^^^^
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

This too. ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Cousin just told me its in his book that he used fake names early on in his career
            Marciano was a fake name.

Comment

any truth to the rumours he lost pro bouts that were then declared as "exhibition" fights?

Comment

Working...
              X