No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going in on Eddie Chambers on IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I dont really care about that my IQ is higher than a potato chip,unfortunatley not so much for others on here .

While were at it we can attack James Toney and Bernard Hopkins 2 guys who claimed they would never lose to a WHITE BOY bc they are inferior to the black man ...i guess Calzaghe took care of that though right ?

Dont bother responding bc im off this waste of time thread .

P.S

Wilder blaming or accusing ANOTHER race IS more racial than Joshua thinking his race is whatever its his right and his OPINION! SMH
    lol whatever you say. i couldnt imagine a boxer saying theyre superior to my race and still cheer them on

Comment

• "hey guys sorry wilder wanted too much money...nobody over here knows who he is yet...so instead we decided to bring over an american fighter people know and love....this is practically the same thing guys......were going to sell 70k seats to joshua/chambers...this could be a classic worthy of a rematch"

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        lol whatever you say. i couldnt imagine a boxer saying theyre superior to my race and still cheer them on
        Every race thinks they are superior only a fool thinks otherwise ,but the true racist brings other race into it witnh agenda conspiracies and thats the guy you support !

Now thats called irony . lol

End thread !

Comment

• Thinking your race is superior is ok, but harming someone because they are of the races u deem inferior is the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willy View Post
            I find it a bit random that AJ would just message him calling him a biatch. Seems we aren't getting the full story. As a white man, I see nothing wrong with repping your race. Saying blacks are superior isn't the same as saying, "I hate whites", for example. Same way, if I find his statement laughable, that doesn't make me racist either.
            rac·ism
            ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
            noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

he's a racist pos

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Every race thinks they are superior only a fool thinks otherwise ,but the true racist brings other race into it witnh agenda conspiracies and thats the guy you support !

Now thats called irony . lol

End thread !
              you know what you type like that alt that got banned like a year ago I forget the name...

but he's the only one that typed in this manner (parts I bolded)

Who writes like this ? Putting spaces right before a comma , or even an exclamation point !

I think you are an ALT

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                you know what you type like that alt that got banned like a year ago I forget the name...

but he's the only one that typed in this manner (parts I bolded)

Who writes like this ? Putting spaces right before a comma , or even an exclamation point !

I think you are an ALT
                the white stax on deck ,,,,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  krazyn8tive

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    ya see the pattern tho no?

Try to think back to an alt that type exactly in that fashion

who in the blue hell puts spaces for ! ? , or whatever they wanna use

It's on fire !

Do you know about boxing ?

because ,if not

again look at the pattern

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      We aren't really as obsessed with race as much over here since the days of Minter. If he said this he's a bit of a knob but it's not going to stop people watching these events.

Also AJ is from Watford which is pretty white. If he was a keen racist he'd have to be a sociopath who never left his house.
                      So are you saying that most of Joshua's white fan base in England will just look at the black superiority statement and say, "Fair enough, those blacks are a tough lot."? If AJ really said that, I'd say he somewhat shot himself in the foot.

Comment

Working...
                      X