Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever hit or disciplined someone else's kid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Countless times my dude.. countless times.

One time your boy Deezy was on his way to Atlantic city for some gambling and whores. I was zooted out of my mind on cocaina and energy drank.. like my heart was about to burst and so was my bladder so I pulled over on a turnpike rest stop to take a wicked leak. When I get to the rest room theres this kid in a wheel chair blocking the entrance. He's looking at me and in his little crippled kid shrill voice tells me he's not gonna let me in until someone helps him. I gave him a quick smack.. Nothing too hard but just enough to let him know you don't talk to your betters that way and to let him know Bobby Dee don't play. Then I gave his chair a nice hard push and wheeled that little mug out the rest room. I headed for the handi cap stall because I felt like I earned it. After I finished up and washed my hands.. I headed back to the stinkin lincoln and on my way out I see that little motha****a over by the cinnabon with his family crying his eyes out.

He didn't even point me out.. know why? Little mug learnt some respect that day.
    Lmao this had me laughing

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      All the time. I go hard as a mother****er on the street. If you disrespek me,we banging. I don't care if you're young or old black or white catholic or Muslim. I don't care. I'll even fight a ******ed person

Comment

One time your boy Deezy was on his way to Atlantic city for some gambling and whores. I was zooted out of my mind on cocaina and energy drank.. like my heart was about to burst and so was my bladder so I pulled over on a turnpike rest stop to take a wicked leak. When I get to the rest room theres this kid in a wheel chair blocking the entrance. He's looking at me and in his little crippled kid shrill voice tells me he's not gonna let me in until someone helps him. I gave him a quick smack.. Nothing too hard but just enough to let him know you don't talk to your betters that way and to let him know Bobby Dee don't play. Then I gave his chair a nice hard push and wheeled that little mug out the rest room. I headed for the handi cap stall because I felt like I earned it. After I finished up and washed my hands.. I headed back to the stinkin lincoln and on my way out I see that little motha****a over by the cinnabon with his family crying his eyes out.

He didn't even point me out.. know why? Little mug learnt some respect that day.

Pm me homie, let's laugh at the moon, smash bishes,slap boxingscene cum guzzlers, I'm getting old my bro, serve me a butter face, I'll supply cash & hard in cut candy...

Comment

[QUOTE=Bobby Deez;18203788]Countless times my dude.. countless times.

He didn't even point me out.. know why? Little mug learnt some respect that day.[/QUOTE
          , even

You, beer, Larry, Tua, etc..javi, jaded, Boston G, mega, my Romanian brother, tbear, skills, McIntyre, suup, GGG Golovkin, Mikey, too many to list b guy

Some young pretty azz bides knock on my door, my woman, my property til I'm outta time is badder & more kind than I'll ever be...I'm old my shi1t stinks. Best your young azz Hallam bish azz trix stay on the sidelines of life, mouths open , kok nectar dropping off y'all mother ****ers chims, tge fdst id gibbefosn question. i need to dide You I ddetitity 'all young dudes cいrcけ毛rkアンドdear death easily, I wanna not be me.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 11-12-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Never disciplined any kids but I've intervened when I have seen bullying or kids fighting.

Comment

Cabron.... V

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Cabron.... V
                You know how it's done.. What's up, cuz?

Comment

You know how it's done.. What's up, cuz?
                  Capt. Smash a hoe Z, feat "ad lib & instrumentals" Jhonny..
                  We know .... We .... Know..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Never disciplined any kids but I've intervened when I have seen bullying or kids fighting.
                    My bro in law called my woman, wanting to talk to me, my Japanese cute chubby niece was being bullied, Japanese school system couldn't help... I spoke kindly to that lil bully's parents....they course corrected what they created...

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      All the time. I go hard as a mother****er on the street. If you disrespek me,we banging. I don't care if you're young or old black or white catholic or Muslim. I don't care. I'll even fight a ******ed person

Comment

Working...
                      X