Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Won't Last Nine Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo Won't Last Nine Rounds!

Abel Sanchez, trainer of WBA/IBF/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (34-0, 31KOs), is looking forward to his fighter taking on WBC champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez in 2016.

Golovkin, by holding the WBC's interim world title, is the mandatory challenger to Canelo's belt.

The World Boxing Council is allowing both boxers to take interim fights in the first half of the year. [Click Here To Read More]

one fight inbetween isnt going to bring about 400k more buys..ppl dont understand the value in striking while hot and then rematching again today..ppl like canelo piss me off..he has the ability to take the sport to the top again..no matter wat happens to him his ppl got him..he's in that 1% of ppl that have it like that..instead of growin the sport unlike other fighters cant do.h'es going to let this marinate and we still dont know if it will ever be official..dont get me wrong i love his resume..and this is a bit harsh i kno he has to worry abot himself not boxing, but as a boxing fan im tired of seeing lebron get life time deals while he is 2 and 4 in the finals...i wanna see our guys getting rewarded and our sport growing

Comment

Ward tho

Comment

I think Canelo gets stopped even sooner...six rounds.

Comment

is this where team ggg pretended they wanted the fight next ?

Comment

That sounds about right.

Comment

Abel should hope that GGg takes it out of the Judges hands because the WBCs adopted Mexican son will get no special Treatment against the homegrown Ginger.

Comment

LOL...Sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                  That sounds about right.
                  If this fight goes down, I see it going down late too

Comment

Oh for sure, 9 rounds or less

Canelo and Goldenboy know they goose is being led to the slaughter.

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    is this where team ggg pretended they wanted the fight next ?
                    Get out of here with that. Everyone knows they'd prefer the fight be in May rather than September.

Man if they said they wanted to push it back, you would of said this is where they pretend September was their idea.

And you know it!

Comment

Working...
                    X