No announcement yet.

I need girl advice again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I would never forgive somebody who betrayed me.
    It's tough, no doubt. It took me years to forgive someone, specially when you cut them off your life and they want back in.

It's not healthy, right now I can think of that person and feel nothing at all because I don't hold grudges anymore.

Plus I believe what the Bible says about forgiveness:

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" (Luke 6:37-38).

Like I said though, I wouldn't go back with someone who betrayed me

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      She had on like a hanging gold chain. The girl in the car also had a gold chain.

I was pretty close.. Literally like 10 feey away from the road, but she was looking forward, i didnt see the face at all.
      It was her

You just cant find a logical explanation to prove it in your mind

90% of you knows it was her as im pretty sure u can tell the way she walks and sits

The 10% is you searching for logic to disprove the heart ache u dont want to face.

It was made worse by the low battery fone because you could have called her and found out more by hearing her sorroundings. But now thats given you more confusion.

Trust your gut

Its her

Now go smoke a blunt and get high

Comment

****..... I was so happy she still wanted me.... Because i want her so bad.

But it's the same old feelings all over again. It's like i want her to be something she's really isn't....

... And goodbye isn't what the **** I want... ****... But what ****ing choice do I have?

I'm not going to be her ****ing beta that she can use and treat withoit respect, i'd rather die...

But what about that small chance that she's telling the truth and it wasnt really her in that car. I kinda wanna blow my brains out.

Comment

But it's the same old feelings all over again. It's like i want her to be something she's really isn't....

... And goodbye isn't what the **** I want... ****... But what ****ing choice do I have?

I'm not going to be her ****ing beta that she can use and treat withoit respect, i'd rather die...

But what about that small chance that she's telling the truth and it wasnt really her in that car. I kinda wanna blow my brains out.
          I know it sucks but you have to do it man.

Seriously go get Tinder lol

Comment

If she still banging u then u shouldnt complain

Enjoy it while it last, make her her booty call

But if ur inlove with her like how it seems then yeah too bad for u

Falling inlove with a beech hurts

Comment

I feel you. I caught my sidechick with another dude. Nearly killed me.

Comment

I mean look dude you said yourself you didn't get a good look at her, and also when you called ber and heard a lot of people in the background that should also be an indication that she was not in that red pickup I mean ifshe was it'd be quieter, you'd hear the truck, some music perhaps?

Don't jump to conclusions.

But my question is how come you didn't just stay with her? why leave the party for an hour im the first place

Comment

Kick her to the curb.. you can pull others easily. Your young, got it going on, but don’t get hung up on one woman.

No need to do detective work like some clown said, move on mahal.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    If she still banging u then u shouldnt complain

Enjoy it while it last, make her her booty call

But if ur inlove with her like how it seems then yeah too bad for u

Falling inlove with a beech hurts
                    I always tell my boys, as long as you keep it light, and blow good loads, your doing fine.

Comment

Dude we've all been there and it's rough as hell.

But you've recognised some points then completely skipped over them again.

You shouldn't have gone back to a girl you ALREADY know has cheated on you, and lied to you.

Why expect different? It makes no difference if it wasn't her in the car. Even if it wasn't she did it before.

Beyond that, ignoring prior offenses and the likelihood it was her as over 90% would be beyond foolish, AGAIN.

Move on brother, don't give poor moral chicks attention, save yourself the continued crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X