No announcement yet.

Im still an AJ fan but I don't belive he will ever be elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    he was never that good as hyped but he can shake back, and is a good fighter. he seems to be relieved of all the pressure his fans and hearn put on him with the hype! without moving his head, improving stamina and jab I don't see him beating wilder or fury
    the pressure on him to win the rematch is even greater. If he couldn't handle the pressure before, he might pull an Oliver McCall in the rematch and have a mental break down in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Anthony Joshua should stick to Euro-British level, like the last British Olympic Gold-medalist ( that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder smashed) , Audley Harrison.

I would advice A.J and Eddie to stay away from David Price, we know the rumors are true. A show-down with Hughie Fury for the British HW title is in order. Hughie, like Tyson cant punch so A.J's chin is safe and the UK will hand over their wallets for this one.
      You mean the best level considering they were the best in the world these Euro's and Brits?

Wilder meanwhile is needing corruption to help him with an unproven hype job with high blood pressure who has done nothing but beat a nobody in Jennings. And fury was at his worst but he still beat Wilder too.

Give me a call when any American at any weight matches AJ's achievements in a pro ring. The best you've got is Crawford with his resume filled with nothing but trash. The only legit good win is Postal. The other really isn't because he was a midget in Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
        Right, unless he fights Ortiz, Fury and Wilder, rematches Ruiz and wins, he won't be considered elite.
        Only best fight in his resume would arguably be an old Klitschko.
        Which American is elite then considering they have much lesser resumes?

Comment

AJ isn’t a perfect fighter but he has a lot of size and skill. I just don’t think he has that dog in him. That’s mostly what he’s lacking. That and a big enough neck to move that head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            You mean the best level considering they were the best in the world these Euro's and Brits?

Wilder meanwhile is needing corruption to help him with an unproven hype job with high blood pressure who has done nothing but beat a nobody in Jennings. And fury was at his worst but he still beat Wilder too.

Give me a call when any American at any weight matches AJ's achievements in a pro ring. The best you've got is Crawford with his resume filled with nothing but trash. The only legit good win is Postal. The other really isn't because he was a midget in Gamboa.
            Dont be mad that all them belts are back home baby!

Comment

I see only two fighters in the heavyweight division that seem to value the world heavyweight titles.

Anthony Joshua & Deontay Wilder.

What do you guys think Ruiz Junior is doing right now? What do you think Anthony Joshua is doing now? The rematch had already started in Joshua's mind 'None of these big boys are massively elite, all flawed in their own way but? All have big strengths. Anthony Joshua for me will still end up on top, the last man standing just like Lennox Lewis.

If Fury suffered a defeat like Joshua just had? I think his ass would go, and he would retire 'I can see that in his make up, I honestly can'.

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
                joshua would lose to all those names.

he got exposed. he is just a bum... lol
                Joshua still beats all these guys like Kownacki easily. Kownacki struggled with Martin, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Yes. Makes sense. Actually, joshua is one of the guys with the best resumes. In all divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Joshua still beats all these guys like Kownacki easily. Kownacki struggled with Martin, lol.
                    Kownacki knocks out joshua and ruiz at the same time bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
                      Kownacki knocks out joshua and ruiz at the same time bro...
                      Weird opinion. You probably know Joshua knocked out Martin in second round?

Kownacki is decent, but still, his best wins are Washington, Szpilka, Martin.

Comment

Working...
                      X