No announcement yet.

Hearn ruined Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn ruined Anthony Joshua

He should’ve picked a tomato can like Bryan Jennings to fight Josh. The guy struggles with short boxers and the occasion was too big for him.

New country, new weather and with the world watching. This is pretty sad. I’m deflated and confused right now.

In all fairness, Joshua owes Eddie Hearn for a lot of his fame too. It was quite the hype job.

Comment

They thought Andy would be easy

Comment

Hearn did pick a very bad hombre as Trump would say.

Comment

HEARN ruined him now? If you can't take on a fat midget you aren't HW champion of the world.
          This OP is losing his fking mind now that his savior is dead.

Comment

Nope he didn’t ruin nothing, I thought Hunter was the perfect opponent as a stand in. For one I don’t rate Joshua highly, so didn’t get why these guys were ducking him for 10 times their usual payday. Secondly fighting someone shorter as an HW isn’t that easy. Ruiz if he got everything right (Which he did) should be fighting this big stiffs on the front foot. And he did that tonight.

Comment

I really cannot wait to see Eddie Hearn's next iFL TV interview. "EDDIE HEARN RAW ON AJ GETTING CANNED BY A 30+ BMI STAND-IN"... Saying that though, Eddie and his dad are ruthless, they probably already have several contingency plans in place.

Comment

AJ should just stay in the UK from now on

Comment

Before the fight is was, "What a joke, how can Hearn pick this fat ass slob, cherry pick fight, protecting AJ." Now it's, "How could Eddie sell out Joshua like this and put him in with such a killer on short notice, unbelievable, he was trying to make AJ lose!!!"

Comment

Hearn built Joshua up with smoke and mirrors, it's just a reality check for all his fanbois who thought he was gonna be an ATG comparable to Lewis. Joshua is very robotic with a suspect chin and horrible conditioning because of his overly inflated muscles. I've always said Joshua reminded me of Michael Grant, but Grant was a lot more fluid and he fought in the 90s HW golden era.

Comment

Working...
                    X