Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ confirms hes happy to wait and that this is good for him and u should be happy too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ confirms hes happy to wait and that this is good for him and u should be happy too

today AJ confirmed that hes happy that his fight will wait further as it gives him more time to improve and prepare for wilder

he also said "be patient with us"....not us as in him and hearn...but patient with us as in wilder and AJ...meaning they both are fine with this fight not happening and likely have a timeframe in mind

he didnt say be patient with wilder...he said "us"..."it will happen".....so hes either telling you to stop hating on wilder or that theyre both in on it.....either way you look at your idol is saying "relax...back off"....

AJ really is a big fans of wilders last KO too....AJ is a real sweet guy.....america could really fall in love wit this big softy teddy bear!!!

Those were Wilder's words not Joshua's you idiot.

Comment

Who is this fool who keeps making up rubbish in thread after thread?

Everyone knows wilder is ducking AJ now, he’s admitted so much himself ! Therefore why try and make out a different narrative?

Comment

i didnt make anything up

AJ said today(theres a link on the front page) that this is good for him and hes glad as it gives him more time to prepare for wilder and improve

Comment

AJ is the younger man, so obviously it favors him.

Wilder isn't in any rush, and that shows confidence.

He knows that he can whoop AJ anytime, anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Those were Wilder's words not Joshua's you idiot.
            Hey idiot read the article thats on the website and see that Joshua has said that he'd rather wait. Heres the link
            https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-e...-favor--139494

Comment

Funny thing is, this is exactly what AJ asked for.

Back in 2017, he said "fight can happen in 2019 or 2020."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=761436

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                Hey idiot read the article thats on the website and see that Joshua has said that he'd rather wait. Heres the link
                https://www.boxingscene.com/joshua-e...-favor--139494
                You're the idiot, he's saying it will be an easier fight in 2 years. Where does he say "be patient with us"? Those are Wilder's words.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  Funny thing is, this is exactly what AJ asked for.

Back in 2017, he said "fight can happen in 2019 or 2020."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=761436
                  “But I’m just going to do things my way, people just can’t rush my career, that’s what I’ve learnt.

“I’ve got a career I need to map it out, I’m going to take fights at the right time for me and if it’s next year or the year after or the year after when I fight him I’ll be in a position to beat him.”

Comment

Wow! What a relief? Anthony Joshua is finally coming to his senses in realizing that he's just not quite ready for the "Bronze Bomber" yet.

Good for him. He's right. I am very happy for the kid. He needs more experience. I've already said that the fight was at least another 18 months away or more anyhow.

He should take this time to focus more on his career and mandatory defenses. When he is ready to fight Deontay Wilder; He will be there.

Comment

Working...
                    X