Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua on ESPN back in December. 100% Wilder KO's him spark out cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
    Anyone who is from canada cannot tell anyone about boxing lmao who was your last world champion?
    Didn't Lewis start out as Canadien in the Olympics? Then switched to UK after .... technically, he is as much a Candien Champ as a British one.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      We all knew this, I mean those who have more than a drop of common sense!

AJ and his team literally dragged the initial negotiations with Wilder with all kinds of bs!

People forget, AJ told Johnny Nelson on camera that he won’t be rushed to fight Wilder and admitted his own coach said that AJ isn’t ready for Wilder until 2020!

Ring a bell?

Wilder is a bad style match up for AJ, someone who’s faster with longer reach and a great 1-2 that can punch through the guard and has more power!

It’ll be a great fight, of course AJ has a chance but he needs to realize if he chooses to box Wilder then he must move his head and keep his left hand up or if he chooses to fight Wilder then he needs to make it a phone booth fight and attack the body an get rough!

Can’t wait for it
      Good points all. It'll be an interesting fight.

Comment

Anyone who is from canada cannot tell anyone about boxing lmao who was your last world champion?

Not like it matters, And you know how many champs are coming out of Montreal right now?

I'll bite because you're a ****ing ******, and I'll name the champs just off the top of my head to come out of Canada since you started watching Boxing (what's that, 2 years?) So I might update this list.

Bermane Stiverne WBC Heavyweight Champion
        Artur Beterbiev. IBF Light Heavyweight Champion
        Adonis Stevenson WBC Light Heavyweight Champion
        Eleider Alvarez. WBC Light Heavyweight Champion
        David Lemieux IBF Middleweight Champion
        Jean Pascal WBC Light Heavyweight Champion

Oh, and you're from London? I know you've probably heard of Lennox Lewis by name. But maybe you should look the guy up?

Oh, any boxing gear made by RIVAL btw is made up here, the Rival factory, Rival gym all in Montreal. Russ Anber owns Rival and is one of the best cut men in the sport.
        Last edited by _Rexy_; 05-26-2019, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Not like it matters, And you know how many champs are coming out of Montreal right now?

I'll bite because you're a ****ing ******, and I'll name the champs just off the top of my head to come out of Canada since you started watching Boxing (what's that, 2 years?) So I might update this list.

Bermane Stiverne WBC Heavyweight Champion
          Artur Beterbiev. IBF Light Heavyweight Champion
          Adonis Stevenson WBC Light Heavyweight Champion
          Eleider Alvarez. WBC Light Heavyweight Champion
          David Lemieux IBF Middleweight Champion
          Jean Pascal WBC Light Heavyweight Champion

Oh, and you're from London? I know you've probably heard of Lennox Lewis by name. But maybe you should look the guy up?

Oh, any boxing gear made by RIVAL btw is made up here, the Rival factory, Rival gym all in Montreal. Russ Anber owns Rival and is one of the best cut men in the sport.

Stiverne is hatian not canadian. Same with stevenson. Alvarez is columbian. Lemieux is a nobody a c level fighter. Pascal another hatian. The fact is canadians are bums who cant fight. You are probably another canadian bum who cant fight either so go listen to some celine dion. Jackoff

Comment

Stiverne is hatian not canadian. Same with stevenson. Alvarez is columbian. Lemieux is a nobody a c level fighter. Pascal another hatian. The fact is canadians are bums who cant fight. You are probably another canadian bum who cant fight either so go listen to some celine dion. Jackoff
            Oh then AJ is Nigerian, Whyte is Jamaican, Calzhagge is a slap happy Italian welsh and your country hasn’t accomplished **** in 200 years except for losing all of their land and getting raped by immigrants. Though that’s cool, because without those immigrants the only boxer you losers would have is Ted Cheeseman

Enjoy Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Oh then AJ is Nigerian, Whyte is Jamaican, Calzhagge is a slap happy Italian welsh and your country hasn’t accomplished **** in 200 years except for losing all of their land and getting raped by immigrants. Though that’s cool, because without those immigrants the only boxer you losers would have is Ted Cheeseman

Enjoy Brexit.
              AJ was born and bred in england thus being fully English(British) Calzaghe is born in wales which is in the U.K thus making him british. Whyte you may have a case but noone really cares about whyte. You on the other hand are naming fighters who migrated to canada. Ironic you say 'enjoy your country being raped by immigrants' after saying multicultural boxing champions who migrated to canada. Reaping the benefits of multiculturalism then throwing them under the bus when it suits you. ****head

Comment

If you think Joshua isn't as hungry or motivated as Wilder then you haven't been paying attention.

Was he happy when he won the IBF? No, so he fought for the WBA. Was he happy with the IBF and WBA, no so he fought for the WBO. What did Wilder do in that same time period? Defended against cans, old men and returning drug addicts/mental cases/obesity sufferers.

All he ever talks about is collecting belts, achieving greatness and seeking out the WBC belt. He's got that Olympics style mentality of sporting achievement.

Sorry if he doesn't get emotional about it like that woman Deyonce. He's just ice cold.

Comment

AJ was born and bred in england thus being fully English(British) Calzaghe is born in wales which is in the U.K thus making him british. Whyte you may have a case but noone really cares about whyte. You on the other hand are naming fighters who migrated to canada. Ironic you say 'enjoy your country being raped by immigrants' after saying multicultural boxing champions who migrated to canada. Reaping the benefits of multiculturalism then throwing them under the bus when it suits you. ****head
                  We don’t ***** about multiculturalism to the point of trying to separate ourselves from the EU, holding numerous referendums without even knowing what the hell we are voting on. Thanks for missing my point. You’re as educated as your voting masses!

We agree on one thing though. Nobody cares about Whyte. Rivas is going to KO him (another fighter who fights out of Canada!)

Comment

In my opinion Joshua lauds himself as a world beater, but in actuality he beat Joseph Parker for a belt, a person I think we all would have wilder beating. He beat Charles Martin for a belt, a person i think we all have wilder beating. And he won’t he vacant wbo and Klitschko belt, which isn’t an impressive win but Klitschko was already 40 and had lost prior. I think Joshua is in his position bc of the British fan base and fighters wanting his bigger payday more than unheard of skill.

Comment

You use nobodies like stiverne and brezeale as measuring sticks then call great champions like klitschko grabomir. That shows the cheap mentality of wilder fans.
                      Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Are you really comparing Stiverne and Breazeale to Joshua?
                      First of all, Wilder hasn't fought anybody with equal or greater girth to Joshua besides those two and Ortiz, and MAYBE Harrison. That's why I use them. Besides that, Wilder took half a round to do what Joshua took 7 rounds to do with Breezy.

Originally posted by WOKnWOH View Post
                      I was looking forward to reading some insights/observations and opinions ranging from training methods, personal lifestyle, and technical skill aspects of each fighter that would try and thoughtfully lend credit or discredit to the threads title of a 100% Wilder KO of Joshua. And seeing how that clip posted doesnt have anything to do with what the title seems to imply, it appears I may misinterpreted the intent of this thread. A bit dissapointing
                      The clip tells you exactly what the title implies. If you understand how to read body language and the voice of a fighter.

I've called tons of situations where you can tell from an interview that a fighter is about to lose or get knocked out. I did it with Rungvisai very recently and Choco before that, McGregor before that, Stiverne before that, etc. It's easy if you pay attention.

Watching a guy spar or train or whatever tells you nothing. They put the clips up that make you THINK they're going to show up. (Evidence: McGregor)

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      If you think Joshua isn't as hungry or motivated as Wilder then you haven't been paying attention.

All he ever talks about is collecting belts, achieving greatness and seeking out the WBC belt. He's got that Olympics style mentality of sporting achievement.
                      That's key. He TALKS about it. He doesn't DO anything about it. As in, "Wilder, name your price, I'll come to the US, because I want to take your belt." That would convince me that he really wants it. Because that's what Errol Spence did for Brook. Or did you forget?

Maybe you forgot Joshua calling a restraining order to keep Wilder away from calling him out to his face. That's the act of a straight up coward. Meanwhile, Wilder gladly welcomed Fury and Ortiz both into the ring to say or ask whatever.

Instead - and frankly I don't blame him - Joshua is saying, "you come to my house, you have to understand our situations" (translated: I'm going to keep putting barriers in front of the fight to delay it until I see you stop knocking people out).

Comment

Working...
                      X