Sparring footage of khan vs pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparring footage of khan vs pacman

What do you think of they're sparring session

I think it shows that pacman is a thinking fightre. Khans offense is basic and theres no thought behind his attack

Pacman is setting him up with his shots

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
      I think it shows that pacman is a thinking fightre. Khans offense is basic and theres no thought behind his attack

Only thing Khan had going for him was his speed. He's clearly lost some of that, he's finished.

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post

bradley mention it in one of his interview that pac doesnt get the credit he deserves. he said manny is not just a wild fighter that he's made out to be. he said pacquiao knows how to set up traps, etc.

floyd also said the same thing regarding manny.

“He’s a good fighter. He’s a hell of a fighter. And he’ll beat a lot of fighters ’cause, the way he fights, he basically sets a trap. He sets traps for other fighters to where he can load up all of his arsenal and use different angles to win on fighters.”

Comment

Judging from what I'm seeing, Pacquiao is setting traps faster than Khan could make an offense and Khan keeps on falling for that trap.

Khan is fast, but his speed is used so damn recklessly. In the sparring footage Pacquiao is much fluid.

Comment

Working...
          X