Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i take a year off to train to dunk a basketball again ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Should i take a year off to train to dunk a basketball again ?

So my current work project has finished and I've been offered a position working on non-animal collagen recombinant proteins, which is essentially researching how to make gelatine so vegans can have jelly babies too.

This doesn't exactly excite me and since my wife's business is making a tonne of money she says its no issue if I take my time looking for another job, which i took as have a year or two off.

Now I'm 43 and i never really played basketball but i could dunk when i was in my early late teens/early 20s so i think taking the time and really dedicating myself to something like this would be a great thing.

What do you guys think ?

Would you find someone undertaking such an honourable and noble cause admirable ?

Would i be a hero of the lounge of i could pull it off ?

PS: id also being doing quite a bit of fishing and playing golf

furn in 3 months dunking on brush in the annual lounge pick up game

Comment

furn listen to this for motivation

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        So my current work project has finished and I've been offered a position working on non-animal collagen recombinant proteins, which is essentially researching how to make gelatine so vegans can have jelly babies too.

This doesn't exactly excite me and since my wife's business is making a tonne of money she says its no issue if I take my time looking for another job, which i took as have a year or two off.

Now I'm 43 and i never really played basketball but i could dunk when i was in my early late teens/early 20s so i think taking the time and really dedicating myself to something like this would be a great thing.

What do you guys think ?

Would you find someone undertaking such an honourable and noble cause admirable ?

Would i be a hero of the lounge of i could pull it off ?

PS: id also being doing quite a bit of fishing and playing golf
        I can not only dunk a basketball...but make non-animal collagen recombinant protein from the snot from my nose. If anyone should be the lounge hero then...that should be me.

Comment

I can dunk a basketball if you lower the rim to 7 feet and give me a ladder and a girls size basketball

Comment

So I've done a little test run and i can reach to about halfway up the net but I do have an ingrown toenail in my takeoff foot.

So we've got a fair bit of work to do.

Yep, definitely can't do this while holding down a job!!
            Last edited by Furn; 01-06-2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

the mighty 8 ball says yes. take 5 years just to be certain.
              Last edited by Elroy The Great; 01-07-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post

Yep, definitely can't do this while holding down a job!!
                jobs come and go

dunking a basketball will cement your legacy forever

Comment

You better do it with the jordan pose if not you aint **** bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    furn listen to this for motivation

I know that guy from Tosh.0!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X