Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are all so lucky to be living during the Fury domination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say this.....he is without a doubt better then wlad and vitali in both primes.......

Comment

He has charisma yet is still boring to watch in the ring like the Klitschko brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
        He has charisma yet is still boring to watch in the ring like the Klitschko brothers.
        Boring?

The man bobs and weaves like a featherweight

He makes world class opponents like wilder and Schwarz look like amateurs

He has everything you want from a legendary hw except admittedly world class power

Comment

All jokes aside, i think he will be appreciated properly one day.

Like him or not, the guy is a VERY good fighter. He is no fluke, he dethroned Wlad and went to USA half fit and got robbed against the most dangerous HW of the current era. Even in fights like the Chisora fight, Chisora isn’t great but has always given everyone at the top level tough fights. Fury toyed with him and made his corner pull him out. Nobody ever showed that they’re several levels above Chisora like that, not even Haye when he stopped him. Put it into perspective, people think Whyte is a top 5 HW and went life and death with a faded Chisora.

Fury is the real deal and in time, the doubters will realise it.

He’s not always great to watch if you want all action, but his ring IQ and abilities are so superior to any heavyweight around.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-17-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            All jokes aside, i think he will be appreciated properly one day.

Like him or not, the guy is a VERY good fighter. He is no fluke, he dethroned Wlad and went to USA half fit and got robbed against the most dangerous HW of the current era. Even in fights like the Chisora fight, Chisora isn’t great but has always given everyone at the top level tough fights. Fury toyed with him and made his corner pull him out. Nobody ever showed that they’re several levels above Chisora like that, not even Haye when he stopped him.

Fury is the real deal and in time, the doubters will realise it.

He’s not always great to watch if you want all action, but his ring IQ and abilities are so superior to any heavyweight around.
            That’s exactly what I’m saying the man is a phenom. The trouble is some fight fans want Mike Tyson every time and not a true craftsman.

Comment

I can understand saying fury won, but watching that fight on silent showed me it was a close fight, I originally had fury winning, that fight was close with the knock downs, fury did in no way dominate wilder. but wilder did look terrible

Comment

nobody can live with sweet-pea Fury

Wilder is lucky that his freaky power bailed him out

he will not be so lucky in the rematch, Fury will be... better... sharper... faster... more confident... and have 12 rounds experience with Wilder under his belt

as Pacquiao found out with Marquez..... when he lost the 3rd fight (yep, I watched it happen), and then got stretched out in the 4th..... and like Golovkin found out with Canelo.....

..... never give a thinking fighter a rematch, especially not if he is very skilled/well-rounded.....

#matchmaking101

Long Live Sweet-Pea Fury !!

LONG LIVE THE KING !!

Comment

Agreed

Fury is the Whitaker of the hw division

Comment

I wonder if wilder thinks he can beat fury in rematch or does he think his best chance has gone?
                    But wilder is a cheeky so and so landing his left hook also having downed fury with right cross in 12th
                    Wilder landed 2 in a row yet fury still got up.
                    I'm still annoyed at wilder for such luck.

Comment

Fury targeting another top tier hw in Miller while he waits for wilder to batter the 50 year old lad from Cuba again

Comment

Working...
                      X