Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury's Win Was 'OK' - Schwarz Was a Punching Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when you guys assumed glAss Jaw was the best EVER...DOESNT THAT PROVE WHAT YOU GUYS know or pretend to know?

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
      Remember when you guys assumed glAss Jaw was the best EVER...DOESNT THAT PROVE WHAT YOU GUYS know or pretend to my bad, not-know?
      what about brazeale who was supposed to be incredible NOT LETS GO OVER THE LIST OF RECENT BRIT CHAMPS.....they have a list OH YOURE NOT ON IT

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        He didn't "sudden" shoot up to WBO #2. And he didn't "sudden" end up Top 10 on IBF. Nor did he only throw four punches, he threw a hell of a lot more.

I think a lot of people are judging the whole fight by Round 2 when in reality, by the numbers Schwarz was there and connecting on some occasions. He just got outclassed.
        All the bold is irrelevant to me. I didn't even see the fight. I just knew it would be garbage because Shwartz was garbage and his ranking was purchased

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          All the bold is irrelevant to me. I didn't even see the fight. I just knew it would be garbage because Shwartz was garbage and his ranking was purchased
          Sounds like you don't understand what gets you ranked.

You get ranked off wins and knockouts. More of the former. It doesn't matter WHAT wins against who as far as the belt orgs are concerned. Thus why Wanheng Menayothin remains up there.

Schwarz went in there undefeated with a > 60% KO ratio.

The only reason Wilder isn't ranked on more orgs is because he's a belt holder. Otherwise he'd easily be Top 3 on every org possible.

Comment

EVERYONE knows Wilder will CHASE FURY ALL NIGHT AGAIN.....BUT THATS YOUR BRIT CHAMP. A MARATHON RUNNER
            A GUY WHO GETS KO'D WITH HEAD GEAR ON, he? (this is your champ?) we did beat you guys tail with pitch forks and rakes

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              What did you expect? The guy was a bum. He was brought in for Tyson to put on A+ spectacular entrance and performance against these type of calibur of opponents. After all, you are right. The fight was a setup in order to showcase and feature Tyson Fury's skills to the casual fan. The question is when he is going to step up his level of competition and fights some real live opponents?
              His fight before this was Wilder.

You say "when" like it's never happened.

Comment

I sense that the hearn zombies are still furious at wilder for existing and not being dictated to by Hearn and refusing to sign with dazn lol. That lot has now championed fury out of their hatred for wilder

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
                  EVERYONE knows Wilder will CHASE FURY ALL NIGHT AGAIN.....BUT THATS YOUR BRIT CHAMP. A MARATHON RUNNER
                  A GUY WHO GETS KO'D WITH HEAD GEAR ON, he? (this is your champ?) we did beat you guys tail with pitch forks and rakes
                  BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

Fury already spanked the the yank in the first fight he'll stop him on the rematch. Imagine supporting a shot fighter like wilder who blatantly can't fight and just relies on power to bail him out he's awful and will be stopped by the two champ fury it's funny to think since Lewis we've had vitali and wlad and now fury all dominant champs from Europe guess Americans just can't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      His fight before this was Wilder.

You say "when" like it's never happened.
                      Once Wilder corrects his mistakes in the rematch he is gonna fuck Tyson Fury up. All he needs to do is just box the motherfucker off the back foot. That will disrupt Fury's timing and rhythm.

Wilder needs to quit lunging in and throwing wild, roundhouse haymaker punches and make the fight and Fury come to him by forcing Tyson to fight off the front foot. Then I am more than confident that Deontay will get the job done in their rematch by knocking him the fuck out!

Comment

Working...
                      X