when we "COLONATE" that. WTF smh

Comment

Racist biggots smfh

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Joshua will sleep this dumb ba5tard
        Fixed it for you.

Comment

The thread starter is not only a promoter but an english teacher as well. How n the hell does he find time to post here every day?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Wilder is just a personable person, it's time America get behind a man who means what he says and says what he means!

I mean, what more do you want?

He says controversial things, he's on a tv show, he talks good trash talk, speaks his mind, active on social media, works hard, stays out of trouble most of the time, wants to fight the best, is normally in entertaining fights AND

He gets knockouts!

It's time, Bronze Bomber is here to stay and Trump will approve the message!
            You might be on to something except he’s all on that racist mess. Wilder must not know that Trump is tight with guys like Mayweather, Don King, Tyson any many others. It would be the smart move for Wilder to approach him for an endorsement.

Comment

Genuinely curious but isn't the phrase 'jumping through hoops' in the US, same as it is in the UK?

I'm cool, dudes can say what they like but surely 'jumping through loop(or leap)holes' is a mixed metaphor, but maybe it's one that is in usage in the US... or perhaps Wilder's deliberately mixed the metaphor to make quite a sophisticated point?

Anyone enlighten me? Genuine question btw - I ain't in the business of mocking a dude for how he speaks.

Comment

Working...
              X