No announcement yet.

HW Results and Updates Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Z any idea whats going on with the Ruskie card? was trying to find some odds on the fights and noticed Makabu is now schedulued to fight Mike Perez in July and Egorov is now schedulued to fight my man Golovashchenko, which is an even better matchup!

not sure who the Russian Hammer is now fighting tho? Kurdrashov V Golovashchenko is my dream matchup, both with Pricey gas tanks and Chakiev 'the brow' gameplans, i.e throw your entire arsenal in the first 2 rounds and then if that fails get knocked out
      Last edited by mlac; 06-12-2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Z any idea whats going on with the Ruskie card? was trying to find some odds on the fights and noticed Makabu is now schedulued to fight Mike Perez in July and Egorov is now schedulued to fight my man Golovashchenko, which is an even better matchup!

not sure who the Russian Hammer is now fighting tho? Kurdrashov V Golovashchenko is my dream matchup, both with Pricey gas tanks and Chakiev 'the brow' gameplans, i.e throw your entire arsenal in the first 2 rounds and then if that fails get knocked out
        I believe this is from when they were originally going to fight a few months ago, everything I've read says Makabu/Kudryashov is still on. However, you are correct, it appears Golovaschenko has taken Perez's spot in the Egorov fight!

Somehow this card has gotten even better!!!

Comment

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport...n-june-29.html

Comment

Oh shiiit! mlac will love this, sucks that it's going to be in the US though. That's a fight that totally deserves to be in Australia or NZ

Comment

Second biggest prospect next to Vlad sirenko is fighting on the Fury undercard this sat.

Sonny Conto .

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Oh shiiit! mlac will love this, sucks that it's going to be in the US though. That's a fight that totally deserves to be in Australia or NZ
                Lol it would be huge there......

Comment

Big Country Carman has weighed in at 229 lbs for tomorrow, about the same he was against Romanov and a very low weight for him. The Grizzly has taken off some of the excess bulk and is at the lowest weight of his career at 234, 11 pounds lighter than in the first fight. Both guys careers are on the line, this will NOT go the distance! A reminder of what happened the first time these 2 met:

Comment

2nd rd KO for The Boogeyman, hopefully he's in with either Big Country or The Grizzly next

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      2nd rd KO for The Boogeyman, hopefully he's in with either Big Country or The Grizzly next

Comment

Working...
                      X