Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is washed up. Canelo straight murders him in a trilogy fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree. I been saying this since about a year ago. I actually have a video about this explaining it in my You Tube channel. GGG will get smashed by Canelo in a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
      Nutball typography, perhaps not deliberate. I agree with you that Golovkin must find a way to get to the body against Canelo, but I don't think he can do it without taking a decisive beating in return -- unless he puts some serious wrinkles in his game at the very least.
      My spacebar was broken.

Yeah it will be interesting to see what he can do. The trainer change adds some intrigue to the 3rd fight if it happens.

I've seen him outbox Canelo 8-4 basically both fights...felt they were both pretty straightforward fights to score. So with GGG getting no real credit for those wins it would be nice for him if he can get a decisive win against Canelo.

We agree that to do that he will need to get inside...and to get inside he will probably have to take more damage.

So we will see how it goes! Should be an exciting fight..I enjoyed the first two

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
        Steve Rolls landed a baby straight left and GGG's head snapped all the way back. Big Charlo, Andrande, and BJS should try to get a fight with him, easy pickings. Canelo will straight kill GGG, they should think twice before making this fight again.
        I hate comparisons like this, history is littered with them as if people get hit with the same punches in every fight.

Look what darnell boone did to ward, if froch or kovalev land it's lights out...

Look what marroquin did to rigo with a left hook, donaire's left hook is going to put his lights out...

Look what mosely landed on floyd, if Canelo lands that same punch it's lights out...

Look at the punches brook landed on GGG, if Canelo lands those it's lights out...

Look what pirog did to jacobs, GGG will put his lights out...

It's not like we saw Canelo-GGG go 24 rounds without him being hurt, it was the one jab that snapped his head back that is the clear indicator of how Canelo will kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
          I hate comparisons like this, history is littered with them as if people get hit with the same punches in every fight.

Look what darnell boone did to ward, if froch or kovalev land it's lights out...

Look what marroquin did to rigo with a left hook, donaire's left hook is going to put his lights out...

Look what mosely landed on floyd, if Canelo lands that same punch it's lights out...

Look at the punches brook landed on GGG, if Canelo lands those it's lights out...

Look what pirog did to jacobs, GGG will put his lights out...

It's not like we saw Canelo-GGG go 24 rounds without him being hurt, it was the one jab that snapped his head back that is the clear indicator of how Canelo will kill him.
          Lul....well put

Comment

Can I ask you one question? Who had to fukn cheat to try to win? I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
            X