Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Was the Last Time a Promoter Stacked the Undercard like Eddie Has Done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stacked? The UC is full of mismatches and is terrible. Damn near majority of the A-side fighters didn't have their opponents until a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
      I stopped right there and laughed. No sense in reading the rest of your post.

30-1 odds isn't competitive. It's an embarrassment.
      WHAT WAS THAT???????

What was that to you whiny boxing fans, who like I said, find anything to complain about??

That was an INCREDIBLE night of boxing, from the main event to the all out war between Taylor n persoon to the spectacular performance by callum Smith to the highly competitive boxing match between Kelly n Robinson to the pretty damn good scrap between algieri n coyle...

Boxing won last night in a major way, I hope you guys enjoyed the night as much as I did, god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Stacked? The UC is full of mismatches and is terrible. Damn near majority of the A-side fighters didn't have their opponents until a few weeks ago.
        Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Justintimothyko View Post
          Interesting.
          What is interesting? Nothing I said was false...Ended up being a great night of fights due to the Persoon/Taylor fight and obviously the main event. But the odds were huge on all the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            What is interesting? Nothing I said was false...Ended up being a great night of fights due to the Persoon/Taylor fight and obviously the main event. But the odds were huge on all the fights.
            Yeah, n I got ridiculed for saying it was a highly competitive card despite the callum Smith fight, which it was. **** the odds, you shouldn't just look at those to determine if an undercard is "garbage" or not. I said all week it was a great card from top to bottom, n very few were trying to hear it

Comment

Working...
            X