Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Fury have to prove against Wilder, that he didn't prove in the first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    10-2 was the most popular score by fans. B...b...but corrupt judges didn't have it that way...... is a lame excuse.
    Sorry, I should have known better that I am dealing with a fanboy. Nothing in the world can change the mindset of a fanboy.

My bad. Corrupt judges, corrupt boxing, paper champion Wilder, Fury is the king, AJ is the queen. All hail the king and queen.

I am outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Not get dropped 2 times and almost die??
      die??? How did he almost die? Are you a doctor Larry??

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        die??? How did he almost die? Are you a doctor Larry??
        Got up, dominated the rest of the round, rocked Wilder and made him want to clinch for the final seconds of the fight. Definitely nearly died.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Personally I think The Gypsy King put on a near flawless performance of pure, artistic Boxing. Wilder scored two lucky punches in the whole fight, other than that he was totally and utterly outboxed. And although Fury went down twice, he also hurt Wilder on more occasions than he was hurt himself.

So what does he have to prove in a rematch? Would you want him to change his style and go for the knockout? Not get caught with lottery punches, and win a 12-0 shutout? How can he improve on his near perfect 10-2 performance against a monsterous, unorthodox, windmilling puncher like Wilder?
          I think they robbed him of a great comeback. That would have been a song. Cokehead and obese for 3 years and then came back outboxing the hardest punching man on the planet. People gotta understand this is not a who hurt who sport or who got floored sport. This sport is scored in rounds and fury has won more.

Let’s proceed to Josh-wilder then winner fights fury. I think fury comes out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Got up, dominated the rest of the round, rocked Wilder and made him want to clinch for the final seconds of the fight. Definitely nearly died.

Yes Will . We know you love posting about Wilder .
            I also noticed that you've given him little compliments to try n make yourself out as " Unbiased ".
            But how about posting all of round 12 after the KD where Fury Dominated (your words) .
            If I remember correctly . Fury landed a few good shots after Wilder gassed out from trying to KO him after the KD . But Dominated ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              Yes Will . We know you love posting about Wilder .
              I also noticed that you've given him little compliments to try n make yourself out as " Unbiased ".
              But how about posting all of round 12 after the KD where Fury Dominated (your words) .
              If I remember correctly . Fury landed a few good shots after Wilder gassed out from trying to KO him after the KD . But Dominated ?
              As I have said many times before, I am a fan of both Fury and Wilder. I have no agenda when calling it for what it truly was. Fury won 10-2, with the 2 knockdowns making the score 116-110 in favour of Fury. He outclassed Wilder for the whole fight from start to finish. It is now accepted that Wilder is lacking in boxing IQ but has the big, big equalizer. This isn't opinion but fact. What you are doing is letting your feelings cloud fact and fiction. What you think or what you wanted has no bearing on what actually happened.

Comment

Working...
              X