Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any young and upcoming Floyd Mayweather type fighters to look out for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather see a up incoming Mike Tyson or Roberto Duran type fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I rather see a up incoming Mike Tyson or Roberto Duran type fighter
      Hell yea

Who wants to see "The Next Floyd Mayweather"? One Mayweather was bad enough

Comment

Floyd wasn’t a trash talker even when he won a title. He started it later

Comment

Lol yea there's a couple of young black kings that I'm mentoring.they have that 80s Mike Tyson power an talent.just need to keep them out the juvenile detention centers.they need to break d cycle they in.realize u don't need to be thuggish cause it lands u in prison and that's what they want.they have to break that cycle and do the right thing.the devil we be defeated

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            Lol yea there's a couple of young black kings that I'm mentoring.they have that 80s Mike Tyson power an talent.just need to keep them out the juvenile detention centers.they need to break d cycle they in.realize u don't need to be thuggish cause it lands u in prison and that's what they want.they have to break that cycle and do the right thing.the devil we be defeated
            what???..........

Comment

Working...
            X