No announcement yet.

Spence is weird, always calling other guys small like Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    Spence’s weakness is his chin? Literally the dumbest comment I’ve ever seen from you and I’ve seen a lot.

Look at all the other trolls in this thread also haha. Spence going to unify, Crawford going to...beg?
    Has his chin even been tested? I dont like the way he reacted when Mikey did touch him it was like he was scared to get hit flush.

Also Spence has bug eyes those are not good for taking punishment one of them already looks the other way

Crawford is the future goat, if you know boxing you will recognize the two best p4p right now are Crawford and Loma skill for skill nobody can match them on pbc.

Spence is just a big dude with european style boxing just very crisp and sharp I have to see him go to 154 and 160 to be as great as Crawford.

Comment

I don’t think Spence wants the work from Bud. Spence seems to have an air of doubt about Crawford, that he doesn’t show when talking Pac, Thurman, etc..

Comment

WTH

Bud is a ww champ.

Comment

Spence and Crawford have the same mindset. You can see it in their interviews. They're going to make a few easier fights before facing each other, and marinate along the way. Not sure how long this will go one. A year at least.

Comment

Spence and Bud are 2 of my favourite fighters but going of yesterday's win I think Bud will beat Spence via close Dec or late tko.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
              Spence and Crawford have the same mindset. You can see it in their interviews. They're going to make a few easier fights before facing each other, and marinate along the way. Not sure how long this will go one. A year at least.
              Seems like it, they gotta build it up neither guy is a household name yet

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Seems like it, they gotta build it up neither guy is a household name yet
                I don't understand....Is Spence not supposed to call out Bud, who is a WW champ as well

Comment

Working...
                X