what the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm what the ****!!? :x

you can only have avatars 140 by 200!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!

im all for the resize but **** the 140 x 200 limit on. And guess what, every dumb **** here with a avatar way to big here gets to keep it until they want a new one and this **** will persist. **** this rule on and controlling us [b:2fd40c060a]*****!!![/b:2fd40c060a]

Its not showing cuz your using a yahoo account......

Comment

no, try and change your avatar. Look at the profile, it says no avatars are allowed that are over 150x200 and 24kb. I know about the yahoo and when i went to fix it the site gave me this size bull****.

Comment

this is one of the first new gay rules global will be enstating to control us more and sooner or later the female rottie forum will dissapear and it will be ****ing sherdog.

[img:e7dac2612d]http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/mister%20bean%20be%20afraid.gif[/img:e7dac2612d]

Comment

That is a funny pic.......

Comment

**** yea it is, that was gonna be my avatar. Dumb **** rules, i see you on pal what do u guys have to say.

Comment

i want answers!!!!!!

Comment

dude, how much size do you need?

24k is plently unless your trying to use a .bmp

in that case, convert it into a .jpg or .gif

Comment

You can say **** in the subject line without putting a *....

Comment

look I dont need alot of size but the 140x200 is ****in hard. Even your avatar is above that creed and it dosnt take long to load or **** up wht windows. I hope they change it to 220x300 since its hard to find pics in the 140x200 range. No good free hosts for pics right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X