4. Anthony Joshua
    5. Dillian Whyte
    6. Luis Ortiz
    7. Alexander Povetkin
    8. Joseph Parker
    9. Kubrat Pulev
    10. Oscar Rivas

TBRB should be up any time now.

Ortiz should be at #9, not #6. Move Povetkin, Parker and Pulev up one.

Comment

Ridiculous. They have the guy that lost to Fury ahead of Fury.

Ask yourself this, if Fury wasn't robbed would Wilder even be top 3? I don't think so.

Comment

Booommmb
        squaadddd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Ridiculous. They have the guy that lost to Fury ahead of Fury.

Ask yourself this, if Fury wasn't robbed would Wilder even be top 3? I don't think so.
          I thought the draw was the right result given the close early rounds and the two knockdowns.

But if Fury had gotten the decision, yes, Wilder would still be top three.

Wilder gave Fury a better fight than Klitschko did.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            I thought the draw was the right result given the close early rounds and the two knockdowns.

But if Fury had gotten the decision, yes, Wilder would still be top three.

Wilder gave Fury a better fight than Klitschko did.
            What close early rounds. You're obviously a Wilder fan scoring it a draw, i haven't seen 1 non Wilder fan not have Fury winning. One of the biggest robberies in HW title fights ever.

Comment

What close early rounds. You're obviously a Wilder fan scoring it a draw, i haven't seen 1 non Wilder fan not have Fury winning. One of the biggest robberies in HW title fights ever.
              There were 9 rounds where the punches landed were within 2 of each other either way.

Neither guy landed anything significant in rounds 1, 2, or 4 and I gave those rounds to Wilder based on aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                There were 9 rounds where the punches landed were within 2 of each other either way.

Neither guy landed anything significant in rounds 1, 2, or 4 and I gave those rounds to Wilder based on aggression.
                Nonsense. You're scoring with compubox, compubox has been proven wrong hundreds of times and a lot of the time massively wrong. American fans quick to forget and forgive when one of their's gets beat and robs the other fighter. Disgrace to the sport.

Comment

I bet you had AJ up going into the 7th round in Ruiz/AJ. Don't act like you have any credibility clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
                    I bet you had AJ up going into the 7th round in Ruiz/AJ. Don't act like you have any credibility clown.
                    Trying to switch the subject of the thread because you know i speak the truth. Wilder is a paper champ and in no way should be #1. Luckily not all ratings are as US biased as ESPNs.

Comment

Working...
                    X