Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ok with in laws staying with you for a month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ok with in laws staying with you for a month?

So my wife is having our third child and she wants both her mom and dad to come over for a month and a half. Every other year I have to deal with this sht and im already dreading it.

How do you deal with this kinda stuff?

**** no. My parents visiting for a weekend is more than enough. Her mom is deathly allergic to cats. We had one when we moved in together. We now have three and her mother has never been in my house. I’m not saying that’s the reason why I rescued that stray kitten last December...but it didn’t hurt haha.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      **** no. My parents visiting for a weekend is more than enough. Her mom is deathly allergic to cats. We had one when we moved in together. We now have three and her mother has never been in my house. I’m not saying that’s the reason why I rescued that stray kitten last December...but it didn’t hurt haha.
      I tried to reason with her. I asked her to meet me in the middle, that I can do 3 weeks or if her mom visits by herself, even a month is ok. But she wants both parents to take care of her after birth.

Her father is a big boy so why does he have to tag along all the time? Cod dam it’s so annoying. I dont see many other guys having to go through this so why do I.

Comment

My wife thinks her dad is going to come live with us at some point. No fking way. This guy has hated me since day 1. I gave his daughter a big house to live in in a desirable neighborhood, she drives a new car, doesn't have to worry about shyt, and this guy STILL makes sarcastic remarks to her about me all the time. Acts like my business is a hobby.

I'll make sure that miserable fuk is taken care of when he gets old but he's not living under my roof. If my wife tries that shyt he'll be at our home allright... in the yard, under a freshly planted sycamore tree.

Comment

If you don't have a choice, stay quiet and hide a lot. If you do, take it. Perhaps if they are really nice/easy going you will be fine but mom's slip back into "mom mode" even if they are grandmothers and dads.... well we are stuck in our ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            My wife thinks her dad is going to come live with us at some point. No fking way. This guy has hated me since day 1. I gave his daughter a big house to live in in a desirable neighborhood, she drives a new car, doesn't have to worry about shyt, and this guy STILL makes sarcastic remarks to her about me all the time. Acts like my business is a hobby.

I'll make sure that miserable fuk is taken care of when he gets old but he's not living under my roof. If my wife tries that shyt he'll be at our home allright... in the yard, under a freshly planted sycamore tree.
            Sarcastic remark, i know that feeling. I bought a house shortly before we got married and it’s a decent sized house in a good neighborhood. First time her dad stepped inside our home his first question was “ how much did this house cost, what is the value”.... So I give my wife a look like wtf is your dad talking about and she ended up setting him straight later but the more I thought about, the more dumbfounded i became. Like if you didnt pitch in, then stfu about how much i paid cuz it aint your business and in my culture, it’s rude to ask such questions.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              So my wife is having our third child and she wants both her mom and dad to come over for a month and a half. Every other year I have to deal with this sht and im already dreading it.

How do you deal with this kinda stuff?
              here's a tip...stop having kids every other year and you wont have to deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                here's a tip...stop having kids every other year and you wont have to deal with it
                She has a hot older sister who lives with the parents and I told her why not just have your sister come over and take care of you cuz she can stay for as long as she wants but no, she dont want that. Smh

Comment

I think you make this thread over other year lmfao or at least i think its you, pinoy girl if I remeber right didnt she want to send money to her mom or some**** too lmfao.

Comment

Sure...as long as its the daughter-in-law while the son is away on business.

Comment

Working...
                    X