Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Suffers Biceps Injury, Withdraws From Takam Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh man what a ****ter. I was really looking forward to it and thought Takam was a good solid tester for him. You hear Bicep you think long term. Hope im wrong.

Comment

Povetkin Takam maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I wonder what happens with the rest of the card?
        Hopefully it goes on. Would hate to see Hunter lose out on the AJ fight then not get to fight on this card. Move him to the main event

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Hopefully it goes on. Would hate to see Hunter lose out on the AJ fight then not get to fight on this card. Move him to the main event
          Or Haney? Hunter doesn't even have an opponent named yet....

Comment

Comments Thread For: Usyk Suffers Biceps Injury, Withdraws From Takam Bout

Oleksandr Usyk's long-awaited heavyweight debut will have to wait a little longer. A torn biceps injury suffered by the reigning cruiserweight king and 2018 Fighter of the Year has disrupted plans for a scheduled clash with veteran contender Carlos Takam. The two were due to collide May 25 at MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Md.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Awww bollox. Was really looking forward to seeing how Usyk looked at HW. Looks like a 3 - 4 month turnaround on bicep tears which means out of action until late in the year at best.

**** like this makes me wish I'd fallen in love with a damn team sport...

Comment

He will be miraculous healed in time for AJ later this year.

Comment

And the conspiracy theories start pouring in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Just have Hunter fight Takam and make Haney vs Moran be the headliner. Easy fix.

Comment

Man that sucks I hope he recovers quickly. I was interested in seeing how he does at hw. Takam is a tough first test for your debut.

Comment

Working...
                      X