Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Decisions Daniel Jacobs To Unify Three Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali seems soft mentally and physically. He looked like he wasn't very interested in applying himself in this fight.

Comment

• At this point you can really see Ali for who he is... someone who can box but has no answer to pressure of any quality.

Crazy to think that Cotto lost to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        Ali seems soft mentally and physically. He looked like he wasn't very interested in applying himself in this fight.
        Not conditioned well at all, weak legs, overly defensive posture, no positive reaction to taking damage (grabbing immediately instead of moving out of distance and parrying shots), dazed long staring and pausing.

He didn't train properly and knew it, flooded with personal doubt because he was an odds favorite.

Comment

• damn ppl making the ali/young upset out to be on some Mike Tyson/Buster Douglas type shít

Ali was never good to begin with why is this a monumental shocker?

btw Ali look like he just showed up for a paycheck, nothing more, nothing less. Dude is finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            At this point you can really see Ali for who he is... someone who can box but has no answer to pressure of any quality.

Crazy to think that Cotto lost to him.
            When they called the fight, the first thing I thought of was that Cotto was somewhere yelling at the TV, "Where was this Ali when I fought him? NOT FAIR" while wearing a pink tutu or something, lol.

Comment

• I'm insanely excited for this fight!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I know, what the hell? Time for him to call it a day, he looked pathetic. I could have taken him out in a rd or two no sweat.
                I think everyone knows the weakness on ali and now the fights just got that much harder for him cause of it, that + I dont think he has heart that is needed to win the type of fights he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Not conditioned well at all, weak legs, overly defensive posture, no positive reaction to taking damage (grabbing immediately instead of moving out of distance and parrying shots), dazed long staring and pausing.

He didn't train properly and knew it, flooded with personal doubt because he was an odds favorite.
                  I agree with everything you said...Looked like he wasn't even in shape for a hard fight and he wasn't prepared for someone who was prepared to pressure him.

Comment

• I wonder if it effects Jacobs seeing Ali gets stoppes?

Comment

• Mora keeps reminding us the "spiritual" side!

Comment

Working...
                      X